Show off your case

Search This thread

Sparatan117

Oct 5, 2009
South Carolina
I remember we did this for the S4 when it first came out and it gave me some great ideas about looking outside cheap Chinese junk rubber cases for a decent case.

This time around I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid ( see here )
gs5_case_neo_hybrid-satin_silver.jpg

I'll update the photo when I get mine in. Kinda excited.

So I question you, what do you plan on doing to keep your S5 safe?

atman8r

Dec 18, 2012
Florida
It's all about that UAG case. Had one for every galaxy I've had, since the s3.
Sent from my Stock, debloated SM-G900T.

Reynaldinho111

Mar 24, 2011
Cary, NC
I got a Tech 21 D30 that I love. Not too bulky and the thing just bounces when i drop it haha. Been looking at those Spigens though, theyre pretty damn sexy.

Sent from my SM-G900T

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
This is the one I got Spigen Slim Armor case
byjevy6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

quickquest88

Jun 21, 2008
This is the exact case that I have @ ashraf sharif. Though I have a zagg glass screen protector. Not the cheapest, but the 8 bux, I paid best buy to install it paid off immediately, as the first one didn't lay down correctly, so he replaced it right then and there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

XandroidX

Jul 21, 2011
San Marcos Ca
This is the lightest bumper frame case available obviously only protects the corners and sides because it has no back. Its a great case for those that want the "naked" feel on the phone and still be protected from most drops...the material is a clear TPU so a side benefit is you can see if the S5 battery cover is properly sealed in case you plan on getting your phone wet. Less than three bucks on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JB2I1V8?vs=1

e3a4uzep.jpg
udemaqyt.jpg
ymejutug.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts