Isis wallet picks up root with rootcloak plus & xposed also any fix ?

Search This thread

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
Had you turned on Isis before you installed rootcloak? Maybe you need to wipe cache and data for the app.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
Had you turned on Isis before you installed rootcloak? Maybe you need to wipe cache and data for the app.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yes I tried it many ways including clearing cashe and data on the isis app. I read on line someone said that it stopped working for them too with the last isis app update, so maybe the isis update on their app has a way around rootcloak & rootcloak plus.

shortstuff_mt

Apr 24, 2010
Yes I tried it many ways including clearing cashe and data on the isis app. I read on line someone said that it stopped working for them too with the last isis app update, so maybe the isis update on their app has a way around rootcloak & rootcloak plus.

I just used ISIS this morning and it worked fine. I'm rooted and running CleanROM 1.3. I use the RootCloak Xposed module. What ROM are you running? Have you done a fresh install and set up Xposed and RootCloak before launching ISIS?

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
I just used ISIS this morning and it worked fine. I'm rooted and running CleanROM 1.3. I use the RootCloak Xposed module. What ROM are you running? Have you done a fresh install and set up Xposed and RootCloak before launching ISIS?

I"am on viperone 1.8 I have tried this on 2 different verizon m8 phones, also tried on 100% stock rom, also on cleanrom and on tranquil m8 also. What version number of isis are you on ? I think the new isis app update could be the problem. I have isis # 2.02.00-build. 12.2 uploaded on July 10, 2014

shortstuff_mt

Apr 24, 2010
I"am on viperone 1.8 I have tried this on 2 different verizon m8 phones, also tried on 100% stock rom, also on cleanrom and on tranquil m8 also. What version number of isis are you on ? I think the new isis app update could be the problem. I have isis # 2.02.00-build. 12.2 uploaded on July 10, 2014

I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm also running 2.02.00-build.12.2. I know I set up Xposed and RootCloak before launching ISIS. I wouldn't mess with the RootCloak settings. I just use it as-is without editing anything.

Last edited:

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm also running 2.02.00-build.12.2. I know I set up Xposed and RootCloak before launching ISIS. I wouldn't mess with the RootCloak settings. I just use it as-is without editing anything.[/QUOT

Was there any apps you added to the list other than the isis verizon activity one ?

Figured it out working now.

Last edited:

shortstuff_mt

Apr 24, 2010
I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm also running 2.02.00-build.12.2. I know I set up Xposed and RootCloak before launching ISIS. I wouldn't mess with the RootCloak settings. I just use it as-is without editing anything.[/QUOT

Was there any apps you added to the list other than the isis verizon activity one ?

As I stated in the post you just quoted, I didn't add any apps to the RootCloak app. I installed it, activated it, and re-booted. I'm not sure why you're digging up every post ever made about ISIS to ask this exact same question 5 different times. As you can see from the responses in those threads, RootCloak allows ISIS to work. As much as it may be a DB thing to say it's obvious that this is user error.

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
As I stated in the post you just quoted, I didn't add any apps to the RootCloak app. I installed it, activated it, and re-booted. I'm not sure why you're digging up every post ever made about ISIS to ask this exact same question 5 different times. As you can see from the responses in those threads, RootCloak allows ISIS to work. As much as it may be a DB thing to say it's obvious that this is user error.

If you dont understand why I would post on other postings that others may be watching then I do not have the patience to explain it to you. I didnt asked to be bashed if you dont like it you know what you can do... I didnt ask for attitude and you seem to like to dish it out my guess is your the type that like to dish it out and put down others. Lets just say you know what you can do with your attitude...

shortstuff_mt

Apr 24, 2010
If you dont understand why I would post on other postings that others may be watching then I do not have the patience to explain it to you. I didnt asked to be bashed if you dont like it you know what you can do... I didnt ask for attitude and you seem to like to dish it out my guess is your the type that like to dish it out and put down others. Lets just say you know what you can do with your attitude...

Yes, you're right. I was overly harsh in my post. That doesn't change the fact that the resolution to your problem in almost every thread you dug up is the same. When done properly the RootCloak Xposed module does allow ISIS to work.