[Q] netlix

Search This thread

xX_o2_Xx

Apr 17, 2009
Sleaford
Hey, I purchased a Sony z2 tab the other day and noticed it was on the early firmware so I updated it to the. 69

It'd an LTE model, and it All seems to work perfectly except for one or two things.

Netflix, for some reason the audio and the video is badly out of sync by about a second, which makes it pretty unwatchable.

And when I watch movies I downloaded on the video app it has the occasional video stutter also making it difficult to watch.

Any idea what the problem could be and how it could be fixed.

Any help would be appreciated,

Skogstoken

Apr 27, 2014
Hey, I purchased a Sony z2 tab the other day and noticed it was on the early firmware so I updated it to the. 69

It'd an LTE model, and it All seems to work perfectly except for one or two things.

Netflix, for some reason the audio and the video is badly out of sync by about a second, which makes it pretty unwatchable.

And when I watch movies I downloaded on the video app it has the occasional video stutter also making it difficult to watch.

Any idea what the problem could be and how it could be fixed.

Any help would be appreciated,

I have audio delay issues in Worms which I've seen other people have too so it's likely that if I tried Netflix I would find it there aswell.