[ROM][03-06] Miui 2.3.2 (GB 2.3.7) (bb71) - Locked & Unlocked BL

Search This thread

shubu000

Feb 23, 2011
Melbourne
Mr Cobrato,

Good to see you back and great work as usual!!

I have a peculiar request for the rom, I am currently using a x10a, which operates on slightly different bands. if you have time, can you see if there are any difference between the 850 and 900 files? it might be similar to the time when there is a slight difference between .65 and .67 basebands? I know all x10s uses .71 now but still...

i can tell the difference because on Wolf's stock rom, my carrier logo is telstra, however with your rom it is 3telstra, which is a 2100MHz band from memory and it's shutting down at the end of the year.

while it's not the end of the world, it would be good if this can be explored and i can't think of anyone else better to do that then yourself good sir.

but yeah only do this if you can be bothered cos it's not a major issue, the ROM's fantastic.

Thanks

sika68

Apr 11, 2009
Nice to see you back and thanks for sharing, so far so good.

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

Last edited:

manatx

Dec 24, 2009
Cobrato, I'm glad to have ROMS for locked BL, downloading.

report:

The rom is smooth but camera can not zoom and can not support liveview. But miuiandroid_XPERIA_1.8.26-TripNRaVeR can support liveview.

Thanks Cobrato.

Last edited:

cobrato

Jul 5, 2010
@dogwoofer - my Torch works okay. will look into font change problem

@mapabraham - by default wifi will sleep when screen is off - try set the wifi sleep policy (under advance) to never.

@barepe, @timchew - I am not so sure as I haven't unlocked mine - but I think you can by using doomlord's bootmanager

@shubu000 - what is 850 & 900 files? can you send me those files so I can check it out?

kaosdroid

Feb 2, 2011
caen
HiiHaaa!!!

Nice one,lord cobrato,

Thanks,
for scary locked bootloader :)

And like alway,
perfect daily Rom

donnytuco

Mar 26, 2011
anyone having trouble using miui backup?

it restarts when I get to the apps and then just gets stuck in a bootloop

maddes1402

May 11, 2011
anyone having trouble using miui backup?

it restarts when I get to the apps and then just gets stuck in a bootloop

I think this is a nature of all these ported Miui roms. Miui backup just leads into trouble especially when you try to restore apps and data.
Do you have Titanium Backup, too? IMO it causes less problems and i´ve never had problems to restore my apps+data.

cobrato

Jul 5, 2010
@hemo001 - bravia is included but I'm not sure if it works

@kaosdroid - nice to see you back here :)

@donnytuco - I use miui backup to restore data - call logs, messages and it works fine.

@Fr3d - haptic feedback works on dial pad but not on android keyboard :(

gm007

May 29, 2011

@donnytuco - I use miui backup to restore data - call logs, messages and it works fine.

For keyboard vibration, u need to replace latinIME.apk from other release.i did that and it's working now.
Not at home to upload one.

Fr3d_

It don't work on dial pad on my phone, or in any other situation, phone call, sms, etc...

Top Liked Posts