FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[req] xperia ics theme [LDPI]

248 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Post Reply Email Thread
pls someone upload Xperia ics ldpi theme!!
 
 
9th July 2012, 03:52 PM |#2  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Scroll down a bit before asking apps..
There are lots of people already uploading it..
9th July 2012, 03:58 PM |#3  
danigladson's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag trichy
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
link pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass

Scroll down a bit before asking apps..
There are lots of people already uploading it..

wat i am asking is a complete ics ldpi xperia theme fa minicm9..if does exist gimme tat link!!
10th July 2012, 04:20 AM |#4  
thegearhead's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sanmikeville
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigladson

wat i am asking is a complete ics ldpi xperia theme fa minicm9..if does exist gimme tat link!!

if you are looking for a ics theme for minicm9 you should have said it in your first post, please think and search before posting
10th July 2012, 02:53 PM |#5  
xsyrhies17's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pili, Cam Sur
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1692626

Mdpi version works fine.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
10th July 2012, 10:08 PM |#6  
danigladson's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag trichy
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsyrhies17

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1692626

Mdpi version works fine.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

this is wat i too use ...da mdpi version...bt i saw dis screenshots having ldpi notification icons of xperia theme(seems so)...so only i asked for!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cosmic flow, ics, icx, theme, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes