[ROM] ICS Megamix 4.0.3 [6/21/12] 14 Toggle ,UVLE1 , S3 Theme

Search This thread

bykr_dude15

Aug 1, 2010
Double tap on the video to full screen it. problem solved.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

i knew that lol thank you. I have been having some problems that start to get annoying. app take longer to open up, google play keeps crashing, screen touch response becomes a little iffy. and that is it so far.

liderbravin

Jul 19, 2011
pompano beach
havent tried this one yet, but all the other leak's the only problem other then the auto rotation is that the battery life sucks big time....i havent found problem with camera like many cause i use the ' procapture ' from the market, its a paid app but well worth the money,been using for a long time....the only thing keeping me from jumping and stayn on this leak's that is coming out is the battery, on juggs i can go 4-ever but seems like any ICS room for tmobile right now we dont get no more then 5 hours, and thats with a low Dim,no auto-sinc,long time out,etc....is it just me or you guys are having the same problem? i use a dim app to keep my screen pretty dark to try to save battery,my time out is usualy 15 seconds only,i never have auto sync on, and i try to keep on GMS mode as well, but then i ask my self...wtf...i paid big bucks for this nice phone and i have to use it like is a low end phone? i dont know, maybe im doing something wrong...plus i dont run many apps, basicaly facebook,e-mail sometimes,almos never use youtube, i just use for basic stuff...also using that faux app to control the clock speeds and instead off bumping up to overcloock i usualy bring it down to 1.2....i mean wtf again...the phone is factory 1.5 im making my phone look like those metro phone's lol

Edit : before i flash this i wold like to know if battery is draining fast...but from a user that usually knows how to calibrate the baterry the proper way

Last edited:

Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
WUpload rediculously slow

Sorry, tried all links. 8 hours to download a ROM not doing it for me. My connection is 50mb down and has no issues. The non Wupload link wants something like 6 days time to download. How about someone posting on a torrent site at least or a decent mirror.

pro2kon

Sep 28, 2010
Theres no need to calibrate our batts on our phones

Sent from a galaxy buried in white

liderbravin

Jul 19, 2011
pompano beach
Theres no need to calibrate our batts on our phones

sorry but i dont know where you got that from, if you keep flashing rooms off course you need to calibrate the batterry, expetialy if you always plugin and unplugin without leting the battery drain untill it complete shuts off so u can charge back up while the phone is off,wipe battery stats ,etc...im sure most of the people here will agree on that...even if they dont,thats what i do all the time...keep your battery in good health for a longer period off time...usualy battery starts to get bad after a few months, i wold say 6 months they start not to hold the charge as much so is better to always do it the proper way :)

Last edited:

phewizzo

Aug 29, 2007
New York City
sorry but i dont know where you got that from, if you keep flashing rooms off course you need to calibrate the batterry, expetialy if you always plugin and unplugin without leting the battery drain untill it complete shuts off so u can charge back up while the phone is off,wipe battery stats ,etc...im sure most of the people here will agree on that...even if they dont,thats what i do all the time...keep your battery in good health for a longer period off time...usualy battery starts to get bad after a few months, i wold say 6 months they start not to hold the charge as much so is better to always do it the proper way :)

You do know lithium batterys go bad if you let them go empty alot? The recommended level that is said for you to not go under alot is 20% battery. Even Cyanogen said wiping battery stats is useless the battery calibrates itself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Mar 31, 2012
Linden

Google engineers say its pointless. Do a search on Android central. They have a very informative article about it refuting the idea that it is necessary. Hope that helps. :)

pro2kon

Sep 28, 2010

Am coming from a Samsung vibrant which i had since it came out until I upgraded to the sgs2 n not once did i calibrate my batt or did i ever get a bad charge. I get a good 13 to 18 hrs of use on 1 charge on my batt n I use my phone heavily. If ur constant charge my phone kinda person chances are it is you that is killing your batt with all these unnecessary chargings

DriftorX

Aug 21, 2010
I flashed the Skyrocket leak to my SGS2 t989 and noticed the home button does not work as well. Does this rom home button work properly on the sgs2 t989? ANyone else had that issue with the skyrocket leak?

njd15

Dec 21, 2007
El Paso
I flashed the Skyrocket leak to my SGS2 t989 and noticed the home button does not work as well. Does this rom home button work properly on the sgs2 t989? ANyone else had that issue with the skyrocket leak?

Happened to me too...re did everything and as soon as it booted up wit the att select language screen...I let the phone sit about 5 mins and not touching anything...same instructions as the OP ....I just had to read...but I re flashed it and home button works well...all u have to do is wait for the rom to initialize properly..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

jgeoffroy

Dec 7, 2009
Tulsa, Oklahoma
install

I have followed all of the wiping instructions and I have flashed several other gingerbread and ICS roms lately I am getting an error from CWM when I goto flash this rom any one else getting this? I have downloaded the file twice.....

Thanks

njd15

Dec 21, 2007
El Paso
Everything works good for me..auto rotation is not a big deal....unless you really want it to rotate so you can text as well...but is a good daily for what we have available :) I'm a happy camper

njd15

Dec 21, 2007
El Paso
I have followed all of the wiping instructions and I have flashed several other gingerbread and ICS roms lately I am getting an error from CWM when I goto flash this rom any one else getting this? I have downloaded the file twice.....

Thanks

What error is it giving u? And do you have the latest cwm?

Vision77

May 8, 2007
Chicago/Minneapolis
Can some one post a faster dl link?....deposit files is slower than molasses in the winter time and wupload don't work....

Sent from my GS2 using xda premium

to ensure a clean install

You're right. I just don't feel clean if I don't wipe enough :D

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Can some one post a faster dl link?....deposit files is slower than molasses in the winter time and wupload don't work....

Sent from my GS2 using xda premium

He just switched to Woofiles, but it's only giving me a 1 KB file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICS Megamix 4.0.3

Features:
    Mr X Tmobile ICS 4.0.3 Base
    14 Toggle Notification Bar (thanks to romracer for lk-95.apk or whoever wrote it)
    Removed some of the Junk
    S3 Theme
    S3 Touchwiz UX
    Brought back the scrolling wallpaper that the Tmobile Rom is missing

Samsung
    salesale ( contacts add and smali advice)
    android_isda_**** (contacts add theme)
    Mr X. (stock base)
    romracer (ICS 14 Toggle)
    Wanam
    smando
    Google

Not in ROM:
    TMobile bloat

WARNING: I am not responsible for your device

change: new tmobile base

DL Link
    v2.1
    http://d-h.st/Y2g

v 1.22
    http://d-h.st/Lbf
    MD5 = 497b85463c204e72773f7780125b7ee0
    284.78 MB
    MD5 Calculator

Installation

Boot into Clockwork Recovery
    Flash DARKSIDE SUPERWIPE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477955
    Flash ICS ROM
    Reboot
    WAIT SOME TIME in the 5min+ range
    Do Basic Setup and Restart

You need to flash an ICS Modem if you dont have one. Flash these toggle zips after first boot.14ToggleS3blueAndDialer is the blue toggle and dialer with contacts and 14ToggleS3fix is the green toggle and revert back to stock. Blue Toggle is loaded by default now.
    removed more att bloat. reuploaded to dev-host.

Added new screenshots showing gallery working along with new contacts from international touchwiz because I really didnt like the leak trying to sync contact with att. Wallpaper in gallery work as pictured. Wallpaper pictured is my own not the stock.

The cleans are just to be super careful if you are coming from gingerbread although you might get away with DARKSIDE SUPERWIPE, wipe data/cache , flash. If you are coming from the ICS leak than it really is just wipe data/cache than flash rom.

I would stay away from restoring any system files from gingerbread using titanium backup. Aside from that use smart rotator and autorotation not such a big deal for me. You could also try flashing the Blaze modem that is ICS compatible.

You do know lithium batterys go bad if you let them go empty alot? The recommended level that is said for you to not go under alot is 20% battery. Even Cyanogen said wiping battery stats is useless the battery calibrates itself.

So does everything work on this Rom? Like Data, Calling, Texting, Camera, Email, ect. Just checking! Don't understand why anyone would install a Rom that doesn't work 100% I mean ICS is nice but what's the point of a Broken Rom? Thanks a million

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Its all based on the leak. If it works on the leak. It works here. Ive flashed it. That is how I made the screenshots. I flashed than pressed vol down+ power for some seconds
    I flashed it and everything works fine if it had the auto rotation fixed it would be flawless. Thank u Jim