[Discussion][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 User Support for Epic 4G Touch

Search This thread

mazostyle

Oct 11, 2011
what's going on with goo....pretty sure i cant connect and my d/l got messed up. Said it went successful so i flashed it and now im stuck on the galaxy boot screen....trying to re-d.l but getting server errors...grrrrrrrrrr

is it just me or can others not get to it as well??

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
what's going on with goo....pretty sure i cant connect and my d/l got messed up. Said it went successful so i flashed it and now im stuck on the galaxy boot screen....trying to re-d.l but getting server errors...grrrrrrrrrr

is it just me or can others not get to it as well??

Yeah goo is down for me as well..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

hermeticist

Jul 21, 2008
Running Shabby's latest--0625--and am very happy with the snappiness.

GPS, camera, video camera, YouTube, and Netflix all work great.

I am told via IRC chat that 4G also works but I can not confirm because I don't have 4G in my area.

Only thing new are new CyanogenMod wallpapers which are pretty cool.

dante32278

Nov 13, 2010
So I'm on cm9 a5 and I installed the inverted apps. It seems to not like my lock screen as when I go to change the target app to system icons I got a FC. It worked before the inverted apps, and like a dummy I didn't nand since it wasn't an issue on cm a4....so am I OK reflashing a5 in safe cwm after clearing cache/dalvik?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

chris41g

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2009
chris built to test out some of teh new props. mine are the unofficial nightlies. hakcenter's zips are the tweak pack, they arent roms

just to add to what shabby said...

I dont build nightlies.. I build when I need to tweak some code, or test new code, or fix something, hopefully before it gets put into the nightlies.. hopefully you wont have to see many of my builds.. and if you do, it should be no different than the next shabby build.. unless of course i ****ed something up

Reactions: Natedog1

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
just to add to what shabby said...

I dont build nightlies.. I build when I need to tweak some code, or test new code, or fix something, hopefully before it gets put into the nightlies.. hopefully you wont have to see many of my builds.. and if you do, it should be no different than the next shabby build.. unless of course i ****ed something up

Like those one codes last time lol jk :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

dante32278

Nov 13, 2010
So I'm on cm9 a5 and I installed the inverted apps. It seems to not like my lock screen as when I go to change the target app to system icons I got a FC. It worked before the inverted apps, and like a dummy I didn't nand since it wasn't an issue on cm a4....so am I OK reflashing a5 in safe cwm after clearing cache/dalvik?

It worked....good to go. Worked same as flashing a nightly.

kdelinux

Dec 12, 2010
fairfax
I tested all of those things too--and they're working for me too--plus voice mail. Got the VVM alert plus the text message and successfully played back the message in VVM.
No 4G in my area so I can't test it.

Great work as usual Chris. Thanks!!!1

Well the SprintVVM.apk thing did not work, but I am on Google voice.

CM9-25(from Chris)>4G works and better for me...........This is in DC area, FYI

CM9????? Do I still have to flash a5 MMS.apk on this one CM9-6.25.21????????????

Thank you for your time and great work.......

Last edited:

majmuni

Jan 10, 2011
How do i change prl on epick 4g touch cm9 6/21/2012 by shabby

Reactions: C3jay

majmuni

Jan 10, 2011
Ok i know the update prl is done on touch wiz but i really want to roam because i have no signal and i am getting frustrated with the sprint service so i wanted to change prl stuff

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Ok i know the update prl is done on touch wiz but i really want to roam because i have no signal and i am getting frustrated with the sprint service so i wanted to change prl stuff

There is a thread in here about how to change your prl... Gotta search for it sorry I don't have link

b1g.p0ppa

Feb 26, 2011
Roam
Last edited:

darklavalizard

May 10, 2011
Anyone else having problems connecting to Samsung Kies? I even enabled USB debugging and it still has trouble seeing it. The USB drive part of it shows up just fine.

Top Liked Posts