FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel]Atrix-GB/CM7/9[2.6.32.59/56/59](026/024/026)OC~1.45GHz/UV/SLQB/ZRAM[Jun-17]

8,535 posts
Thanks Meter: 34,722
 
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2011, 02:55 AM |#1001  
DrunkFuX666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 694
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faux123

Request for Information!

INTL users with d00 part:

Do you guys have issues with my version 0.1.6 unified kernel? If so post your problem here. Thanks.

Yea I had just put on this kernel after installing Alien v4 and theme 4... did a fresh wipe and all... this kernel was causing widgets not to load everytime I restarted... changed the kernel to khokals and it's fine now...
Not sure if there more problems because was only on it for an hour or so trying to figure this prob... was on edgers kernel previously... that never gave me problems either...

Sent from my Motorola Atrix
 
 
15th August 2011, 02:57 AM |#1002  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agurzhiy

the problem of dissappearing widgets is caused with wrong order of things.
you have to
1. wipe cash
2. install kernel

if you install kernel and then wipe cash - widgets will be dissappearing

I did exactly as you outlined but I'm still having the issue. I flashed back to the stock kernel and the widgets no longer disappear on reboot. Too bad I love this Kernel.
15th August 2011, 03:08 AM |#1003  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkinansr92

i also have this issue but not sure if it Kernel related.

I have the same issue though and it never fails each reboot I lose all my widgets (tons of them annoying to keep re-adding them) so I flashed back to stock and the issue goes away....i tried isolating everything else (clean ROM install, flash sbf and etc.) and flashing the stock kernel is the only thing that fixes it.
15th August 2011, 10:35 AM |#1004  
khoaitaychienvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Im an International user with tegrapart 1100. After flashing 0.1.6, wifi doesnt work anymore. It shows "error" in Settings. Anyone has any ideas why? Plz help. Tks heaps.

And yes, all widgets disappeared as well but I just put it back.

15th August 2011, 02:20 PM |#1005  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoaitaychienvn

Im an International user with tegrapart 1100. After flashing 0.1.6, wifi doesnt work anymore. It shows "error" in Settings. Anyone has any ideas why? Plz help. Tks heaps.

And yes, all widgets disappeared as well but I just put it back.

try to flash stock kernel and then flash this kernel........
15th August 2011, 03:35 PM |#1006  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faux123

Request for Information!

INTL users with d00 part:

Do you guys have issues with my version 0.1.6 unified kernel? If so post your problem here. Thanks.

It's running flawless on mine, brotha!!
15th August 2011, 03:38 PM |#1007  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Question, if I install a rom like alien or aura, do I have to reinstall the kernel? I'm currently using faux's most recent kernel on stock rom.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
mattyb1085
15th August 2011, 03:44 PM |#1008  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I flashed this kernel over alien 4 and it's running flawlessly. I am still on my first charge from flashing and I at 12 hrs and still have 64% battery.

Sent from my MB860
15th August 2011, 05:19 PM |#1009  
jcorio's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faux123

You don't need to worry about CPU freq governors with Tegra2. Tegra2 uses Dynamic Frequency Voltage Scaling (DFVS), this basically replaces CPU Freq governor for good.

I was going to ask this question before I searched, glad I did.
BUT as I noticed (before searching) that I couldn't set the governor, I could in tasker, and after I do in tasker I DO have the option to switch between powersave and performance in setCPU. I have it set to powersave now. As I do not have an option of "null". Everything runs awesome (as always) so I don't think I need to be concerned. Advise me otherwise.

Thanks for the awesome kernal, it's my first and I havn't even tried any other one yet.
15th August 2011, 05:57 PM |#1010  
jcorio's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I also had the issue of widgets loading. My experience is letting the system load completely before unlocking the screen. That is my belief and not fact. Try it. It worked for me. After installing the 1.6 my widgets didn't load, i wasn't thinking and unlocked before it was fully loaded and problem came back. Not sure if I wiped cache, rebooted and waited or just rebooted and waited. It's pretty much a habit to wait now, after reboot.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
15th August 2011, 10:51 PM |#1011  
Swiftks's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,939
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorio

I also had the issue of widgets loading. My experience is letting the system load completely before unlocking the screen. That is my belief and not fact. Try it. It worked for me. After installing the 1.6 my widgets didn't load, i wasn't thinking and unlocked before it was fully loaded and problem came back. Not sure if I wiped cache, rebooted and waited or just rebooted and waited. It's pretty much a habit to wait now, after reboot.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

+1 Same experience too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ext4, faux123, if youfindthisconfusiongogetaniphone, kernel, mjpollardisagirl, overclock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes