Playstore 4.5.1.0_Transparent

Search This thread

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
Hello every one! Just thought I would share my version of the latest Google playstore update. I'm not the original modder I just changed around a few things that I didn't like & made it more suitable to my taste. Be sure to head on over to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2494145 & thank camblue for his work.

You can flash the zip file or simply extract & push the apk after deleting your previously installed version. Remember to do a nandroid first, & don't forget to show some appreciation by hitting the thanks button :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-07-21-15-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-07-21-15-56.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 2,024
Last edited:

JORDVN

Sep 28, 2013
Las Vegas
This Is pretty cool dude, I just have one question, I'm still relatively new to this. Since this is a modded version of the apk, what happens when a new version of the play store is released? I've been wondering about this for other modded apks as well

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

The Illest 619

Jun 25, 2011
San Diego
This Is pretty cool dude, I just have one question, I'm still relatively new to this. Since this is a modded version of the apk, what happens when a new version of the play store is released? I've been wondering about this for other modded apks as well

Either update and lose the mods, or don't update and wait for someone to possibly apply the mods to the newest update instead.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: JORDVN

aloha2013

Apr 25, 2013
Cool. Thanks! ;)

Hello every one! Just thought I would share my version of the latest Google playstore update. I'm not the original modder I just changed around a few things that I didn't like & made it more suitable to my taste. Be sure to head on over to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2494145 & thank camblue for his work.

You can flash the zip file or simply extract & push the apk after deleting your previously installed version. Remember to do a nandroid first, & don't forget to show some appreciation by hitting the thanks button :good:

SaintCity86

Oct 23, 2013
This does your wallpaper as the background then? Doesn't show any icons or widgets on the desktops does it?

This will work with wicked tw roms?

Nice job, looks good

Tapatold from my TmoGalaxyS4 running Wicked V.10 - dbModded

wh4g

Jul 16, 2012
This does your wallpaper as the background then? Doesn't show any icons or widgets on the desktops does it?

Nice job, looks good

Yes it uses your wallpaper as the background as it is transparent, & it should also work on your rom, but always do a nandroid just in case something goes wrong :good:

Michael Hill

May 4, 2014
Manata
its a fine discuss ........

Since this is a modded version of the apk, what happens when a new version of the play store is released?
I've been wondering about this for other modded apks as well............

This Is pretty cool dude, I just have one question, I'm still relatively new to this.

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri
I had an Inverted Play store installed that I didn't like and was FC sometimes.. any way I flashed this and didn't get a transparent store but I got the regular store .. I gues black store plus transparent store equals regular store lol.. either way I got back to where I wanted but would like to have the transparent store for sh!ts and grins.. I guess ill try to push it

Reactions: wh4g

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nice job, looks good

Nice work bro. Looks good

IS My S4 Insane????

DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT

Either update and lose the mods, or don't update and wait for someone to possibly apply the mods to the newest update instead.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Great work! Thanks!