I9000XWJG5 released

Search This thread

galaxy_s

Jul 8, 2010
Melbourne
I am having trouble getting this firmware to work :S Anyone get it working?

EDIT: After I flash the 3 files including the CSC, MODEM and CODE file.
I get this error after flashing:
update media, please wait
E:Can't mount /dev/block/stl10
(Invalid Argument)
E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount DBDATA:
copy default media content failed.

What the hell is that error?

Last edited:

buddy01

Jul 14, 2010
I am having trouble getting this firmware to work :S Anyone get it working?

EDIT: After I flash the 3 files including the CSC, MODEM and CODE file.
I get this error after flashing:

What the hell is that error?

re-partition maybe, if you had the lag fix, that might mess something up... perhaps :)

galaxy_s

Jul 8, 2010
Melbourne
re-partition maybe, if you had the lag fix, that might mess something up... perhaps :)

Yeah I had the lag fix problem before, I now formatted the internal SD and now re-partitioning it, hopefully it works. :(

EDIT:

Still no use! It did not work, it's weird, I can downgrade but cannot upgrade to this firmware? WHY!! :mad:

Last edited:

MaNIaCv1

Dec 15, 2006
Yeah I had the lag fix problem before, I now formatted the internal SD and now re-partitioning it, hopefully it works. :(

EDIT:

Still no use! It did not work, it's weird, I can downgrade but cannot upgrade to this firmware? WHY!! :mad:

Try checking the re-partition field in Odin before flashing.

MaNIaC

Ferdimage

Jan 1, 2009
Sydney
wow lucky we got people here always ready to take a plunge on new firmwares... ill hold out..thanks for the feedback.. and good luck guys i hope all goes well...

D

Deleted member 2086469

kindly let me know if anyone successfully installed this firmware, currently downloading now but it seems nobody ever get it working, just yet :S

welshlad

Jul 13, 2010
Yeah tried several combinations myself too with and without repartitioning, looks like its gonna be crappy battery time a while longer yet...