[ROM][KANG]CM9 ICS 10.1 WiFi Preview 03/04/12

Search This thread

threepio

Jul 1, 2010
Cant wait til CM9 is stable. I will be flashing my GTab 10.1 and my GNex to CM9! Screen shots look great.

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
Tried it out today. Sadly bluetooth tether wouldnt work and I done have a home wifi I can connect to. Looks great so far however. Going to wait til official release now and went back to Galaxytask 10. Thanks for uploading this OP and thamks to all at CM working on the official CM9. Can't wait!

thomasgatt

Jun 27, 2010
Malta
www.tgdevelopment.com
Just upgraded to the latest build but unfortunately the Calendar widget is not showing my events plus the launcher is not smooth anymore :( ...Overall it was smoother with the previous build ... just flashed on top of it .. anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Just upgraded to the latest build but unfortunately the Calendar widget is not showing my events plus the launcher is not smooth anymore :( ...Overall it was smoother with the previous build ... just flashed on top of it .. anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? Thanks!

Installed g apps again, but still, the other build looked better to me

Last edited:

RileyGrant

Jan 17, 2011
Seattle
And to also revert any changes I had previously made to the system? :/ How do I stop that? I'd really like to be able to connect to adb with root.

Changes shouldn't be reverted, thats usually due to the boot loader checking the system when set.secure.flag is set to equal 1. I don't know much about the boot loader on the galaxy tab seeing as this isn't a device I dev on but I don't think that string even applies to this device. What exactly are you trying to do?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raceit and el3ctrik

essdiddy

Nov 14, 2010
Is this compatible with the SGH-T859/T-Mobile 4G tablet?
I can't find any Stock Odin files, so I don't want to risk it. Haha.

Just wanted to put up my experience with the TMobile t-859 since there is not a lot out there...

ROM works and it is awesome. Of course no mobile network just like the other 3g devices out there but I use my phone to wifi tether anyway so not a huge loss.

What I did if it might help some TMO people out

Used Odin to add clockwork from pershoots droidbasement blog. v5.0.2.7. Did a master reset so I could make a clean backup of the TMO software. Nandroid and then made a copy on my laptop just in case. Flashed the lastest build and have been loving it. It does Rembrandt device to a p7500 but to chronic flashers that is common using ports.

IMHO go for it OS worth it!!!

Thanks OP for keeping us up to date and of course to the CM team as always you continue to exceed all of our expectations....and in this community we expect a lot... thank you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

el3ctrik

Aug 2, 2011
Manchester
Changes shouldn't be reverted, thats usually due to the boot loader checking the system when set.secure.flag is set to equal 1. I don't know much about the boot loader on the galaxy tab seeing as this isn't a device I dev on but I don't think that string even applies to this device. What exactly are you trying to do?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
I'm trying to change the ro.secure flag so adb commands are executed as root rather than shell. For example, "adb remount" fails with a permission denied error and "adb shell" then requires a seperate "su" to go to root.

tjdwowh

Dec 11, 2010
Johns Creek, GA
Just wanted to put up my experience with the TMobile t-859 since there is not a lot out there...

ROM works and it is awesome. Of course no mobile network just like the other 3g devices out there but I use my phone to wifi tether anyway so not a huge loss.

What I did if it might help some TMO people out

Used Odin to add clockwork from pershoots droidbasement blog. v5.0.2.7. Did a master reset so I could make a clean backup of the TMO software. Nandroid and then made a copy on my laptop just in case. Flashed the lastest build and have been loving it. It does Rembrandt device to a p7500 but to chronic flashers that is common using ports.

IMHO go for it OS worth it!!!

Thanks OP for keeping us up to date and of course to the CM team as always you continue to exceed all of our expectations....and in this community we expect a lot... thank you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

Thanks so much. Will try now:)

mr_at_sgs

Sep 27, 2010
I cannot read my IMEI, is this a Problem? I made a nandroid Backup.
I just cannot use Navigon.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

kiattivikrai

Sep 21, 2007
This rom run smoothly on tab 10.1, thank you so much :) . Flash the new build over the old one is working fine, but make sure to wipe davik and cache.

Some tweak under my tab:
- Disable Scroll Wallpaper
(Setting\CYANOGENMOD\Trebuchet\Homescreen\Scroll Wallpaper )
- Adjust the animation scale to suite the screen animate speed.
(Setting\Developer options\User interface\ Windows animation scale + Transition scale )
- Force GPU rendering.
(Setting\Developer options\User interface\Force GPU rendering )
- Install setcpu and overclock to 1.4 Ghz ( can reach 3293 Quadrant )

Last edited:
Reactions: Furzbirre

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
Anybody know how to get my bluetooth tethering back like it is on 3.2 GalaxyTask 10?

The tab will pair with my droid x and I can click the option tethering for internet but when I go to open the browser it says I don't have a connection.

I really want to run this ICS rom as I liked what I saw. Just need that bluetooth tether to work.

elena11

Aug 11, 2010
Is there a difference between the Jan 3 and Jan 5 file on performance or features? Is it worth updating the Jan 3 rom?

Thank you

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts