Google Books

Search This thread

Rapax

Jan 10, 2006
Without much ado, Google has just provided an ebook store, an ebook reader and managing tool, that syncronizes across devices and has a simply huge selection:

http://goo.gl/iEdK1

Check it out. (Outside the US, you'll need Market Enabler for now, and you can't buy any book, but there's tons of free ones available)

EDIT: right. Should have figured this was the lead up to the Gingerbread release. Nice use of fashionable understatement, google.

Last edited:

Ice dream angel

Jan 17, 2010
Is there somewhere to just get the apk. Or can I move it to sd card from my dream and put it on here, im afraid to root my.tab it means too much to me for it to potentially get bricked

Sent from my GT-P1000M using XDA App

Croak

Oct 9, 2007
Mulberry
Google would love to, but every damned country has a different distributer/licensor/contract regarding media (books, movies, television, music).

Ice dream angel

Jan 17, 2010
Google would love to, but every damned country has a different distributer/licensor/contract regarding media (books, movies, television, music).

Even so just release it on market with free books online. People will download it anyways even for just free books. I did still pretty awesome even if I cant buy books.

Sent from my GT-P1000M using XDA App