GAS_EMEA_USAJRDNFRYORTGB_P019

Build number :
JOREM_U3_3.4.2_177-3

Android version

Full SBF :

http://www.mediafire.com/?op47dv8yo8iypj1

ok uploading will update the links here

Here is the full official UK rom http://www.multiupload.com/GK4V4ICBIK

No problems with haptic feedback, all working fine.

Flash via rsd lite ...but before that do complete factory wipe / erase data /cache etc etc

Here is the nandroid and fixed sbf :: http://www.multiupload.com/YZTSVZ2OJ3

first restore the nandroid via Custom Recovery and flash the fixed sbf.. as usual procedures

Last edited:

ollyshaw

Apr 18, 2011
Hi,

I have run Recuva over my file system. I could not recover the sbf, but the file name, modified time and size were found.

They match perfectly the file I downloaded from mpieq.

Cheers, as far as I'm concerned that is the real thing.

Olly

Reactions: kashavsehra

andyfletcher

Aug 11, 2008
Works great! Thanks very much.

Now then... who is going to produce a theme so it looks like leaked / 2.3.3 that wouldnt work with the unfortunate green camera devices?

Andy

NickAJ

Dec 23, 2010
Was on early 2.2.1 - wanted to upgrade in case of warranty issues.

Flashed with RSD Lite. New Red Motorola logo with white rings when phone starts, but had to pull battery and re-boot manually.

Phone is upgraded with all contacts, settings etc as before.

Just had to root phone with superoneclick to get Titanium back-up and SetVSL running.

30 mins start to finish. Many thanks

pkryger

Jan 17, 2011
30 mins start to finish. Many thanks

You're luck. After upgrade mine boot up but with all settings and apps restored, however it after rooting it wasn't stable. Got to do factory reset and... for a first time used TiBu to restore my apps - works flawlessly :). The only issue was the lack of Polish Swype (got it with Eclair) but used the one from CEE ROM and it works flawlessly.

RDrg

Apr 24, 2007
Bucharest
Google Pixel 7
mine simply has lost his Haptic Feedback... it must be restarted to gain his capabilities restored. is losing also his WiFi (with error message in wifi and network settings) and the data connection...

any ideas? could be from the JuiceDefender wrong resources management?

croxley

Jan 23, 2009
I am on motorola defy with formware version 2.51.1. If I upgrade to this will I lose my root, if I lose root can this be rooted by SuperOneClick.

Does it have blur is without Blur, I ma looking for something without Blur.

croxley

Jan 23, 2009
I am looking for without Blur.If I upgrade to this will I lose my root, if I lose root can this be rooted by SuperOneClick.

I am looking for without Blur.If I upgrade to this will I lose my root, if I lose root can this be rooted by SuperOneClick.
This ROM is blurred. I flashed it over 2.2.1 (the UK 3.4.3-11 ROM), which I had previously successfully rooted via SOC (in fact, an older version, from months ago), but, as, at first, for strict test purposes, I decided not to wipe anything at all after flashing this ROM, the root condition (just like all my applications and settings) was kept as it was before. My Defy is in this very state ever since.

By the way, I haven't noticed differences between the two ROMs.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,
Carlos

rachit2588

Mar 27, 2011
waterloo
i have installed the full sbf

no problems with haptic feedback.

all looks fine and smooth..blur is also working nice ..even you can skip the setup.

just the 3g gets stucks up when the phone is idle..(the "H" is shown but the arrows ↑↓ are greyed out ..i have to reconfigure the apn and set it again to get it working.

Guys ne thoughts on this 3g problem..?? i have used defy baseband to switch my baseband for india.

EDIT :: solved the problems....i think this is problem free blur rom so far ...!! kudos to motorola uk..!!

note :: i didnt download from any links given here..i had some other source.:)

Last edited:

buttkinz

Sep 30, 2009
If I wanted to go from the Korean 177 base sbf with cm7 rc1 installed to this what would be the procedure? Is it as simple as doing it through rsdlite or through the 2nd init recovery?

Thanks

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts