[ROM][Huawei U8150]MIUI.us v4 ICS[2.9.14][SnapSeries][18/9/2012][Uploaded]

Search This thread

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
Welcome :)
Shadow Rom is a cooked rom i think between mine and lalit CM9

As Zackconsole say above "Shadow Rom" ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1413672&highlight=u8150) should be a cooked ROM between his own ROM and Tilal's....

on my U8150-D:

with Zackconsole's ROM beta3 ---> Telephony (RIL?) not working;
with Tilal's CyanogenMod 9 ----> Telephony (RIL?) not working;

but strangely with ishubhajeet's "Shadow Rom" the telephony works for me whatever the call/receive app is very buggy and almost unusable...

Any idea/suggestion?

Last edited:

tankknat

Jan 2, 2011
Masterton, New Zealand
Fantastic work, im loving it... sure camera would be nice but happy to wait... the main problem that im having at the moment is the syncing of the accounts, it just wont sync, my contacts, gmail, calendar, everything...

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
Fantastic work, im loving it... sure camera would be nice but happy to wait... the main problem that im having at the moment is the syncing of the accounts, it just wont sync, my contacts, gmail, calendar, everything...

Is telephony working for you? Does your U8150 (if you use it) register on any mobile network? Are you able to call/receive?

tankknat

Jan 2, 2011
Masterton, New Zealand
Is telephony working for you? Does your U8150 (if you use it) register on any mobile network? Are you able to call/receive?

yeah calling works just fine... just noticed im thinking that my google account wont sync as i no longer buy data on my phone as im normally near a wifi spot anyway... wifi says its connected, BUT will not browse but it will show the market? why would it show the market and not sign me into gmail or anything like that... any ideas?

IdeosDev

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2011
It should be this?
github.com/tilal6991/android_device_huawei_u8150

(....if the developers agree....;)

Thats tital one's

yeah calling works just fine... just noticed im thinking that my google account wont sync as i no longer buy data on my phone as im normally near a wifi spot anyway... wifi says its connected, BUT will not browse but it will show the market? why would it show the market and not sign me into gmail or anything like that... any ideas?

Reflash Gapps CM9

asisc

Nov 28, 2011

@Zackconsole

Any idea about telephony not working?? I tried everything, wiping data, cache, dalvik cache before to flash...but noway...

P.S. Before to flash your beta3, I had CM 7.2 (5 dec) on my U8150-D

Thanks.

IdeosDev

Aug 23, 2011
@Zackconsole

Any idea about telephony not working?? I tried everything, wiping data, cache, dalvik cache before to flash...but noway...

P.S. Before to flash your beta3, I had CM 7.2 (5 dec) on my U8150-D

Thanks.

mobile network 2g/3g don't work

Regarding Telephone.Some Network doesn't support yet on our rom.Might support at Beta 4 or Future Build :)
Thanks guys checkout our blog and click our ads
or buy me some coffee D

Reactions: Stargatto

Stargatto

Feb 6, 2011
Hi everybody,
the new firmware runs nicely on my U8150, but as many of you, at the beginning the phone couldn't register to 2g/3g network (Vodafone Italy and H3G), so it was impossible to call or send sms.

I've done some debug and probably I found a solution (but not the problem :p) and now it's possible to call and send/receive sms. Here are the steps:
1) I remove the PIN request on my sim card
2) I substitute the library /system/lib/libril.so with the one of the Shadow ICS Firmware (beta2)
3) I modified these lines under /system/build.prop RIL section.

# RIL
rild.libargs=-d/dev/smd0
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
ro.telephony.default_network=0 ro.com.android.dataroaming=false ro.telephony.ril.v3=icccardstatus,datacall,signalstrength,facilitylock
ro.ril.hsxpa=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=10

ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=false

Hope it helps...

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
Hi everybody,
the new firmware runs nicely on my U8150, but as many of you, at the beginning the phone couldn't register to 2g/3g network (Vodafone Italy and H3G), so it was impossible to call or send sms.

I've done some debug and probably I found a solution (but not the problem :p) and now it's possible to call and send/receive sms. Here are the steps:
1) I remove the PIN request on my sim card
2) I substitute the library /system/lib/libril.so with the one of the Shadow ICS Firmware (beta2)
3) I modified these lines under /system/build.prop RIL section.

# RIL
rild.libargs=-d/dev/smd0
rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-1.so
ro.telephony.default_network=0 ro.com.android.dataroaming=false ro.telephony.ril.v3=icccardstatus,datacall,signalstrength,facilitylock
ro.ril.hsxpa=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=10

ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=false

Hope it helps...

Hi there, I tried your suggestions:
1) Removed the PIN
2) Changed the original beta3 file "libril.so" with the one coming from Shadow ICS (beta2)
3) Edited the # RIL section of the file "build.prop" as you mentioned (P.S. parts of the lines were completely missing in my "build.prop" file...)

I was able to flash the modded ROM and it loads regularly (slowly...ehehe) but unfortunately now it gives me an error while "browsing" for the available mobile networks.... :(
Almost surely I mistake something editing the "build.prop" file....can you please send me your edited "build.prop" file by P.M. or publish it here in attachement?? (it's only few kb..)

Grazie!! (Thank you!!)

IdeosDev

Aug 23, 2011
Hi there, I tried your suggestions:
1) Removed the PIN
2) Changed the original beta3 file "libril.so" with the one coming from Shadow ICS (beta2)
3) Edited the # RIL section of the file "build.prop" as you mentioned (P.S. parts of the lines were completely missing in my "build.prop" file...)

I was able to flash the modded ROM and it loads regularly (slowly...ehehe) but unfortunately now it gives me an error while "browsing" for the available mobile networks.... :(
Almost surely I mistake something editing the "build.prop" file....can you please send me your edited "build.prop" file by P.M. or publish it here in attachement?? (it's only few kb..)

Grazie!! (Thank you!!)

Thanks For All feedback
ICS BETA 4,Is now building and testing :)
Dont worry guys,i will still build for U8150 with Even Xperideos Might in the progress ? ;)
but we are trying to port/build for other device :) Want you device to have the ics u dream for?
You Can Vote At our Facebook Page and Click Our ads at Our bLOG to support our work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: asisc

CuriousTux

Dec 1, 2010
Can we edit the bluetooth name to our own on one of your next releases. I think right now its called bluez thanks

Stargatto

Feb 6, 2011

Grazie!! (Thank you!!)

Sorry, you have to add those lines to the #RIL section of build.prop... try this and tell me if it works (rename to build.prop and push on the phone) ;)

Attachments

• build.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: asisc

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
WORKS!

Sorry, you have to add those lines to the #RIL section of build.prop... try this and tell me if it works (rename to build.prop and push on the phone) ;)

That worked like a charm buddy! ;)

Thank you so much!
Telephony works now (except hands-free function)
I'm using TIM mobile operator...so it works like for 3HG and Vodafone.
Thank you so much! :D

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Thanks For All feedback
Dont worry guys,i will still build for U8150 with Even Xperideos Might in the progress ? ;)
but we are trying to port/build for other device :) Want you device to have the ics u dream for?
You Can Vote At our Facebook Page and Click Our ads at Our bLOG to support our work :)

Go on Zack !!! Great job!

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011

Thanks For All feedback

i hope u noticed the voting results on facebook :)

Top Liked Posts