Cm 10.2 with camera full video hd support

Search This thread

furkonhesti

Feb 16, 2012
Need help can someone help me to make cm 10.2 have video hd cam support..since cm 11 already have this feature..i think cm 10.2 should be can..one again need your help

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Need help can someone help me to make cm 10.2 have video hd cam support..since cm 11 already have this feature..i think cm 10.2 should be can..one again need your help

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Do you have skills for develop roms? If so, just browse the related commits in the CM sources and cherry-pick them into CM11 source. You might have to do a little porting work due to the differences in code between 4.2 and 4.4. Changes have be to made in rom and kernel sources.

If you absolutely don't know nothing about this, you should first learn a lot of things... Sorry for this short answer, but it's just the way all devs once were going to get their knowledge and skills. And it would be useless to explain someone unskilled about how to do this - just because it's tooooo much to explain - and even to hard to understand as well. Not meant to make you angry, buddy. :)

Why don't you try such nice roms like SlimKat RC3 ? I never had a more stable and faster rom prior to 4.4.2.
4.2 is damn slow compared to this.