FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discontinued] IOS 9 Aspiration >>FINAL<<

525 posts
Thanks Meter: 482
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2014, 05:55 AM |#11  
RIPPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateekujjawal

Theming's good!!!! But buddy list the sources.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

I think source will be of carbon Rom but its amazing he is having dual sim mode. I am almost done with downloading. will revert everybody with my feedback
 
 
19th March 2014, 05:57 AM |#12  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag \\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Thanks Meter: 2,168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPER

I think source will be of carbon Rom but its amazing he is having dual sim mode. I am almost done with downloading. will revert everybody with my feedback

But op has mentioned that this rom is based on cm11 but screenshot of carbon. Really confused????

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
19th March 2014, 05:59 AM |#13  
RIPPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateekujjawal

But op has mentioned that this rom is based on cm11 but screenshot of carbon. Really confused????

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

Lets see.. i hope it boots. Will report you
The Following User Says Thank You to RIPPER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RIPPER Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 06:11 AM |#14  
rahul8040's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 482
 
Donate to Me
More
SORRY..everyone for the inconvenience actually i took that screenshot of my build attempts where i was using CARBON ROM as a base. @xenon92 sorry brother for that mistake :P TOLD you it's my first time..well i have solved the problem though..and thank for telling me that..and please don't do any bad comments on it if you don't like my work as i am a newbie in this and want to learn more. peace out! enjoy.

and don't FORGET THE thanks button.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rahul8040 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul8040 Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 06:31 AM |#15  
RIPPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul8040

SORRY..everyone for the inconvenience actually i took that screenshot of my build attempts where i was using CARBON ROM as a base. @xenon92 sorry brother for that mistake :P TOLD you it's my first time..well i have solved the problem though..and thank for telling me that..and please don't do any bad comments on it if you don't like my work as i am a newbie in this and want to learn more. peace out! enjoy.

and don't FORGET THE thanks button.

No bad comments brother..just talk between two user.

Sorry!! and thanks for the ROM.

Just going to flash
19th March 2014, 06:37 AM |#16  
surender2121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Thumbs up
Great work bro. @rahul8040

Really impressed with your first build.
Hope to see you as a one of a good developer

-Dipesh Sharma
19th March 2014, 06:58 AM |#17  
rahul8040's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surender2121

Great work bro. @rahul8040

Really impressed with your first build.
Hope to see you as a one of a good developer

-Dipesh Sharma

thank you. i am readingk2wl guide for building from scratch hope it will help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahul8040 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul8040 Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 07:25 AM |#18  
RIPPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538
 
More
Nice work @rahul8040 ..using now

First Impression :-

It gives certainly android user a Iphone feel.

- It boots fast (nice boot amination)
- Everything wrk good (till now)
- didn;t tried double sim (will give a try)

as it is CM11 based many user can njyy double sim with diff UI ( IPHONE ISTYLEEE)

Thanks DEV
19th March 2014, 07:58 AM |#19  
shanbhagatul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
@rahul8040 nice work bro! kudos and thank you :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9082
19th March 2014, 08:14 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Post
Espier browser.

unfortunately,Espier browser has stopped.
19th March 2014, 09:31 AM |#21  
sophronismos's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Question
Nice ... but i have a stupid question? can it be use as a daily driver? just asking before i start ruining my day...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes