525 posts
Thanks Meter: 482

Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2014, 09:31 AM |#21  
Flag Somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question
Nice ... but i have a stupid question? can it be use as a daily driver? just asking before i start ruining my day...

19th March 2014, 09:34 AM |#22  
Flag Rewari
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophronismos

Nice ... but i have a stupid question? can it be use as a daily driver? just asking before i start ruining my day...

Yes all thing working fine, except video recording.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukeshpacheria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukeshpacheria Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 05:56 PM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869

Donate to Me
More
If you have any doubts on developing/building ROM, you can join Grand development group on WhatsApp which has devs ans aspiring devs too like @RIPPER @rutvikrvr @adityaf @TripRex and @k2wl too

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayc137 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayc137 Ad-Free
19th March 2014, 06:16 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshpacheria

Yes all thing working fine, except video recording.

download any external/3rd party video player and that will do..
19th March 2014, 07:54 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophronismos

of course it can be used as a perfect daily driver..don't worry
19th March 2014, 09:02 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
As a suggestion, as you have added many many Espier apps, you may slim down your ROM a little more by removing a few CM apps!! That'll speed up this baby even more!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adi1996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adi1996 Ad-Free
20th March 2014, 07:05 AM |#27  
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1996

As a suggestion, as you have added many many Espier apps, you may slim down your ROM a little more by removing a few CM apps!! That'll speed up this baby even more!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

agreee... it s slowing down the system.

It is basically Cm11 ROM with launcher of apple.but he has done grrt wrk to compile all that stuff. Thanks
20th March 2014, 06:09 PM |#28  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 11

More
switching theme
when i go to themes in settings and switch to system theme nothing happens until i restart we done restarting it applies for just 1 minute then goes back to ios theme i want system theme by default what is wrong ? plz help and thx in advance
20th March 2014, 06:41 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustynail1985

when i go to themes in settings and switch to system theme nothing happens until i restart we done restarting it applies for just 1 minute then goes back to ios theme i want system theme by default what is wrong ? plz help and thx in advance

because you can't get both the things i have compiled ios 7 as the base system theme bro. so whenever you select system theme you are actually selecting ios only..if i would have let system theme and the other one too..then this rom would have have been more or less like a "theme" MOD only.
20th March 2014, 06:46 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPER

agreee... it s slowing down the system.

It is basically Cm11 ROM with launcher of apple.but he has done grrt wrk to compile all that stuff. Thanks

i have removed all the possible cm apps as a matter of fact the wallpapers too...you can change the keyboard as the cm11 keyboard itslef takes 40mb...i have given link for ios7 keyboard jut install it as a normal apk..i didn't compiled it because i do like cm keyboard more...and rest whatever app you see related to cm is less the>1 Mb. and trust me i am also using the ROM bro. no lags it works like a charm try giving it a tune up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rahul8040 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahul8040 Ad-Free
21st March 2014, 05:34 AM |#31  
Flag From Heavens
Thanks Meter: 538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul8040

i have removed all the possible cm apps as a matter of fact the wallpapers too...you can change the keyboard as the cm11 keyboard itslef takes 40mb...i have given link for ios7 keyboard jut install it as a normal apk..i didn't compiled it because i do like cm keyboard more...and rest whatever app you see related to cm is less the>1 Mb. and trust me i am also using the ROM bro. no lags it works like a charm try giving it a tune up.

certainly dude... I like how ROM looks.srsly grrt job. I m using it brother.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)