FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,302

By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th December 2011, 08:01 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

hm...I do not have any drain issue at all and I think most others also do not have that.....did you fully charge your phone after flashing for 5-6 hours? You need to do to calibrate the battery...Did you try to wipe Caches and Dalvik Cache in recovery? Did you check what might drain your battery? --> BetterBatteryStats is perfekt to search for wakelocks - try it please after doing the first 2 things above.....thx

No, I haven't charged the phone to the full. Thought if I'll do that few times when I first got the phone will be enough to calibrate the battery (done it three times to be exact). I have wiped the cache partition and dalvik though. The stats from BetterBatteryStats are unclear to me but I will give it a go again and try to make sense out of it.
Thanks for your support and I apologise if I complain (if you can call it that). I'm new to android and just trying to make my way around it .

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Also, I absolutely adore the animations (pop-up windows, etc) from this theme:

http://www.multiupload.com/DQXMGJIYA0

But it would have been even sweeter if someone could combine those animations with the look of this theme:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1348125

8th December 2011, 08:18 PM |#102  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 76

More
The best rom so far for our G-Note!

I have it since yesterday and I experienced no lags and the best ram management so far.

Keep up mate!
8th December 2011, 09:11 PM |#103  

More
Ok. So I've flashed newest (1.5) abyss kernel on top of this rom and thought I will never say this but the performance is even better . And now when in sleep mode and wifi ON i have lost only 1% of battery over 1h. Still have to do some testing and apply some good tips (thanks eybee )

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
8th December 2011, 09:23 PM |#104  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by verisae

Ok. So I've flashed newest (1.5) abyss kernel on top of this rom and thought I will never say this but the performance is even better . And now when in sleep mode and wifi ON i have lost only 1% of battery over 1h. Still have to do some testing and apply some good tips (thanks eybee )

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

I agree with you.Im working all day on abyss 1.5 kernel, uv a little bit and my battery semms to be better.
I hope v.6 incuding ics animations, glow effect and less useless applications.I have done these in my personal rocket rom and looks amazing.
8th December 2011, 09:28 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
so far so good! rom is quick and responsive. +1 on some ics mild theming.
8th December 2011, 09:42 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
strange, my Note run this rom stable at 1400/950. Is this normal?
8th December 2011, 10:06 PM |#107  
Flag Zaragoza
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Some of you have mentioned verion 1.5 of AByss Kernel, I'm looking for it but I did not have luck,

Please could anyone attach one link of tihs new Kernel or tell me the correct thread.

thanks
8th December 2011, 10:09 PM |#108  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubencio

Some of you have mentioned verion 1.5 of AByss Kernel, I'm looking for it but I did not have luck,

Please could anyone attach one link of tihs new Kernel or tell me the correct thread.

thanks

Here you go mate...
The Following User Says Thank You to eliashadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliashadow Ad-Free
8th December 2011, 10:47 PM |#109  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Are you guys running setcpu or somesuch on these roms or just leaving them as is?
9th December 2011, 12:33 AM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybruce

Are you guys running setcpu or somesuch on these roms or just leaving them as is?

I'm running setcpu at 1.7GHz!
The Following User Says Thank You to GGSunny12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GGSunny12 Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 12:56 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi guys,
Some quick questions:

1) How's the battery life? I'm new to the Note and have been using Romow + Abyss 1.4 but I have a horrible battery life, especially when compared to my previous Galaxy SII.

2) Is it possible to remove the Bravia engine from this ROM? I understand the Bravia is copyrighted material and for moral reasons I would prefer not to use it.

3) I like the gray and green stock-like theme. Any chance we could get that in blue though?

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread