FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,289

By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
18th January 2012, 01:32 PM |#5001  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Is there any other way to freeze wifi sharing? Im trying with the free titanium backup but it says i need to used the donate version.

18th January 2012, 01:33 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 2,705

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethrajat

thanks for posting that link....

could you also post some link for unrooting and flashing stock rom, so that i may submit the phone under warranty?? i'm currently on rr v18 lax3 + abyss 3.2

As your search button is clearly broken, of course I can do that. Link here

Anything else I can help you with today Sir?

EDIT: It is quite ironic that this post^^^ was the 5,000th post on the RocketROM thread...

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinokirk

Is there any other way to freeze wifi sharing? Im trying with the free titanium backup but it says i need to used the donate version.

Use AntTek from the Market. The same app that was posted on the last page by another user.

I answered this for you a week or two ago.
18th January 2012, 01:36 PM |#5003  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethrajat

thanks for posting that link....

could you also post some link for unrooting and flashing stock rom, so that i may submit the phone under warranty?? i'm currently on rr v18 lax3 + abyss 3.2

OMG guys!!This is rocket rom thread!!!You can check HERE!!!Install via odin an official firmware and the root will gone!!!...

ohhh!!And stop all to making questions to nobnut!!!!
I can see the future....:

''nobnut, i just make spaggeti for dinner but i think i put lot of salt by accident!Do you know how to fix it???I have heard that a potato into sauce can take the salt away!!Can you give a link with recipes????''
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eliashadow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliashadow Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 01:38 PM |#5004  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliashadow

''nobnut, i just make spaggeti for dinner but i think i put lot of salt by accident!Do you know how to fix it???I have heard that a potato into sauce can take the salt away!!Can you give a link with recipes????''

Of course my friend. Here you go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobnut Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 01:43 PM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobnut

one day you decide to only share your theme with selected ppl and the other you help with recipees, are you a woman? xD
18th January 2012, 01:45 PM |#5006  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperbr0

one day you decide to only share your theme with selected ppl and the other you help with recipees, are you a woman? xD

The GREATEST chef in the world are men mate...

Look at nobnut and eybee1970....xD
18th January 2012, 01:46 PM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobnut

TROLOLOLOLO!!!!!!

ROFLCOPTERUSAUR!!

BTW: capslock is gone, .. milk, cream or eggs may solve this problem too. xD

waiting for newest rom. I was using CM nightlies on my HTC before i switched to the note. so i am very familiar with all these flashoholics and the need of flash a new version. even if it just another version number and no new stuff included xD

An ICS Rocket rom would be insane-awesome-hilirious-"think of another great-sounding adjectiv"-nish
18th January 2012, 01:47 PM |#5008  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliashadow

'nobnut - The Almighty'....once it was raining here in South Germany - I sent him PM and he made sun shining at once ...this man is great!

He is kinda 'Marjory the Trash Heap' (the older ones might remember )
18th January 2012, 01:47 PM |#5009  
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Pls tell me how to make brower default open webpage on mobile mode

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
18th January 2012, 01:49 PM |#5010  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okharon

Pls tell me how to make brower default open webpage on mobile mode

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

flash JKay package from OP
18th January 2012, 01:53 PM |#5011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperbr0

No, just a man with very little tolerance for lazy, inept and demanding people. I will bend over backwards for someone who tries to help themselves and needs a bit of support, but will laugh at those who want things and want them NOW without trying to help themselves.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

He is kinda 'Marjory the Trash Heap' (the older ones might remember )

Fraggle Rock! Those were the days

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

EDIT: I guess that no one will be getting v19 today as XDA goes 'blackout' in a couple of hours.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread