FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,302
 
By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th May 2012, 07:03 AM |#9841  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Thanks! Is it possible to install 15 toggles?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
15th May 2012, 07:06 AM |#9842  
eybee1970's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13,302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian90

Thanks! Is it possible to install 15 toggles?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I do not trust the current 15 toggle available in theme section...of course you are free to flash this over the ROM (it will work), but I do NOT recommend! I will try to build my own 15 toggle...

EDIT: and flash it over the Stock theme option I will provide as addon....it will look terrible with kalagas theme
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eybee1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eybee1970 Ad-Free
15th May 2012, 07:07 AM |#9843  
eliashadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,082
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian90

Thanks! Is it possible to install 15 toggles?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Probably (?) the 15 toggles from here working.

Edit: eybee talk...
15th May 2012, 07:12 AM |#9844  
kalagas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,265
 
Donate to Me
More
@eybee
Is CallRec you mentioned in new changelog, works without any problem???
15th May 2012, 07:14 AM |#9845  
eybee1970's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13,302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalagas

@eybee
Is CallRec you mentioned in new changelog, works without any problem???

yes, works great so far....I will send you DL-Link as PM
15th May 2012, 07:16 AM |#9846  
kalagas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,265
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

yes, works great so far....I will send you DL-Link as PM

Thanks...
I am still on GB so i have to read carefully before going to ICS...
15th May 2012, 07:21 AM |#9847  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,759
 
10
More
Test: permanent reboot after about 20 s
Hello,

had to switch back to GB because the test version rebooted permanently after about 20-30 s.

Installation:
- From Chrack 18 (XXLC1) with CWM (5.0.2.7) and Full Wipe
- Installation and optimizing Apps no problem
- After starting the UI I could use the Note for about 30 seconds without problems (account, market, disabling data etc.). But then it rebooted.

I do not have an explanation but have to talk about my "situation" which might be related to this problem:
- My IMEI is not guilty and I have the typical "004999010640000". This might result from a new mainboard I got from Samsung in Thailand in December 2011 (excellent Samsung service in Udon Thani, Thailand). But it seems they took the old label with my german IMEI and sticked it to the new mainboard. I wrote to Samsung on sunday but have to wait for a reply.
- In GB ROMs I can use different providers like Vodafone, Eplus in Germany or AIS in Thailand. They do not check for a guilty IMEI.
- In 3 tested ICS ROMs (Stock, Kingroid and now Rocket) I couldn't connect to a provider - I even didn't get the chance to unlock my simcard.
- In Asylum ICS I do not have problems with this! I will test the v02 later again.

My questions:
Can permanent rebooting after a few seconds be a result from a failed IMEI checking in ICS?
What causes the different handlings of sim card/IMEI checks in the ICS versions of Asylum and stock based ones?
Someone else here with a developer IMEI and problems with sim card in ICS ROMs but not in GB?
15th May 2012, 07:54 AM |#9848  
eybee1970's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13,302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

Hello,

had to switch back to GB because the test version rebooted permanently after about 20-30 s.

Installation:
- From Chrack 18 (XXLC1) with CWM (5.0.2.7) and Full Wipe
- Installation and optimizing Apps no problem
- After starting the UI I could use the Note for about 30 seconds without problems (account, market, disabling data etc.). But then it rebooted.

I do not have an explanation but have to talk about my "situation" which might be related to this problem:
- My IMEI is not guilty and I have the typical "004999010640000". This might result from a new mainboard I got from Samsung in Thailand in December 2011 (excellent Samsung service in Udon Thani, Thailand). But it seems they took the old label with my german IMEI and sticked it to the new mainboard. I wrote to Samsung on sunday but have to wait for a reply.
- In GB ROMs I can use different providers like Vodafone, Eplus in Germany or AIS in Thailand. They do not check for a guilty IMEI.
- In 3 tested ICS ROMs (Stock, Kingroid and now Rocket) I couldn't connect to a provider - I even didn't get the chance to unlock my simcard.
- In Asylum ICS I do not have problems with this! I will test the v02 later again.

My questions:
Can permanent rebooting after a few seconds be a result from a failed IMEI checking in ICS?
What causes the different handlings of sim card/IMEI checks in the ICS versions of Asylum and stock based ones?
Someone else here with a developer IMEI and problems with sim card in ICS ROMs but not in GB?

your lost IMEI might be the cause for your trouble! The way you flashed should be safe and I did it myself this way (coming from a rooted GB ROM) without any issues....also all the other testers didn't run in similar inconveniences
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes