Thanks Meter: 57

By mcnamaragio, Member on 2nd April 2013, 10:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2013, 05:48 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
New version released.

Now the app can automatically disable notifications for new apps as soon as they are installed.
12th April 2013, 03:46 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
There should be a way to sort the already unchecked, otherwise it is a bit useless because i cannot find what i have already disabled out of thousands of entries.

Anyway good app.
17th April 2013, 07:03 PM |#23  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBG

There should be a way to sort the already unchecked, otherwise it is a bit useless because i cannot find what i have already disabled out of thousands of entries.

Anyway good app.

Thanks for the suggestion.
6th May 2013, 07:00 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
What new features would you like to see in new version?
13th May 2013, 07:49 PM |#25  
OP Member

More
New Update Available!

The biggest new feature is 'Profiles' which allows you to preconfigure multiple profiles and switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on launcher. You can also schedule the profile to become active by creating task in Tasker.

Get It Now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcnamaragio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mcnamaragio Ad-Free
9th November 2013, 04:46 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnamaragio

What new features would you like to see in new version?

Could you add support for older devices from android gingerbread versions?
18th June 2014, 05:08 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
A feature i am looking for . . .
Hello,
I been looking ( and also may others) to toggle off the "BIG VIEW" notifications only . .I.e; to have notifications without any details area . .well i don't know much about programming and this may require making a completely new app .but will be extremely helpful if such a feature was available . .as far as i know, no such app is available
31st October 2016, 06:19 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Hi there. I'm not sure if this app is still being supported, but I have been using it for years and love it, have never had an issue until I upgraded to Nougat. I've been using the profile feature to block about 5 apps from showing notifications while I'm at work, but now when I change back to the default profile (all notifications on), some of these app notifications remain blocked. This seems to happen at random in terms of which apps remain blocked, so I have to go into Android's built-in notification manager and check if any apps remain blocked. Any idea what I could be doing to ensure the profiles block/unblock the appropriate apps consistently? Or does anyone have an alternative app suggestion that works similarly to NotificationsOff?
31st October 2016, 07:45 PM |#29  
OP Member

More
Hi,

Looks like there is a bug which is causing the app not to work correctly on Android N. Do you have Android 7.0 or 7.1 ?
31st October 2016, 08:32 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnamaragio

Hi,

Looks like there is a bug which is causing the app not to work correctly on Android N. Do you have Android 7.0 or 7.1 ?

I'm running 7.0 on a Nexus 6P.

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
5th July 2017, 12:28 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinded

I'm running 7.0 on a Nexus 6P.

Same probleme here with Android 7.1 on Moto Z, Lineageos 14.1 on Galaxy S3 and 7.1 on a Nexus 5X.
Disabling notifications for app still works.
Reactivating using a default profile or so does not work (possibly due api changes)

Is there currently any work done on this app?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)