[APP] Notification Toggle

1,043 posts
Thanks Meter: 877

Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 10:50 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just wanted to say nice app.
I've downloaded and used on occasions, but just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to sze.tsang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sze.tsang Ad-Free

28th May 2011, 07:49 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
First thank you, I've been looking for this for a long time!

As for the mobile data toggle, seems to be the only thing I'm missing.

Couldn't you just rename the APN's like APNDroid or Widgetsoid does?
28th May 2011, 10:34 PM |#103  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
after hours of testing, APN renaming seems to work now. I included a beta version in the first post of this thread with the APN renaming. please note that it will also disable your MMS APN, so you might not be able to receive MMS
29th May 2011, 08:43 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Data toggle doesn't work for me with the beta.apk, but apparently none of them do with gingerbread, I was hoping this would do it for me.

Other than that, I'm loving the app =) Just wish moto would let me have multiple clicks in one notification.

Droid 2 running Zombiestomped 1.7
2nd June 2011, 11:21 AM |#105  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamagaokashii

Data toggle doesn't work for me with the beta.apk

have you enabled "use packet data" in settings -> mobile network settings?

by the way: the new beta (see first post) includes an experimental hack to toggle GPS with on click on Android 2.1 and 2.2. feel free to report any problems with that
2nd June 2011, 12:43 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi! And thanks for a great app!
I had a galaxy S earlier and have a hard time to be without this feature since then.

One question though, would it be possible to arrange all the toggles in a row, to save some screen estate? That would be totally awesome.

Thanks Again!
2nd June 2011, 01:15 PM |#107  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skerk

One question though, would it be possible to arrange all the toggles in a row, to save some screen estate? That would be totally awesome.

it is: use the "all in one" notification. but you'll get another popup if you're not on a sense based ROM (only these support multiple clicks in one notification)
4th June 2011, 08:38 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4velin

have you enabled "use packet data" in settings -> mobile network settings?

by the way: the new beta (see first post) includes an experimental hack to toggle GPS with on click on Android 2.1 and 2.2. feel free to report any problems with that

that's not an option on my d2. Zombiestomped is a gingerbread (2.3.3) rom btw. Is this compatible?
4th June 2011, 10:23 AM |#109  

Donate to Me
More
okay, actually the "use mobile network" option is under settings -> wireless & network -> mobile networks. works fine on my gingerbread ROM so i guess it's compatible
5th June 2011, 04:36 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Sorry I never got around to testing the beta, but I just updated to the market version..

When using the all in one notification, should I also be getting the individual notifications for the all-in-one ones that I've selected?
5th June 2011, 09:11 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Just put this on my Desire Z running the Senseless_Desire ROM and it works great - the all in one works properly, which power control plus didn't for me, so many thanks!

Gavin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
notification, notification toggle, notification toggles, notification widget, notifications, power control widget, toggle, toggles

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)