[CWM] ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 for Xperia T [UPDATED - 15/10/2012]

Search This thread

eddyabc 1

Apr 30, 2012
Sorry if this is a stupid question...why can't I just use Rom manager?

Sent from my LT29i using xda app-developers app

hossghost

Dec 16, 2008
The first time you install a ROM you will need to flash the boot.img of that ROM using fastboot - I'm hoping this restriction can be removed at a future date.
and How and where cann i find the boot.img??????????

matt4321

Retired Senior Moderator - The Real Matt
Dec 20, 2011
Reading, UK
This is a CWM recovery for the Xperia T - you need to have unlocked your bootloader at http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE ETC. ETC. ETC. - I'm sure you've heard the rest before.

Steps for installation:
  1. Download recovery from http://goo.im/devs/tilal6991/recoveries/mint/15102012.img
  2. Download fastboot and get it into a place where you can run it - I'm not going to provide instructions how - guides are all over the place
  3. Open a command window in the place where fastboot is
  4. Copy the recovery.img to the fastboot folder
  5. Type fastboot flash boot recovery.img
  6. Type fastboot reboot
  7. You will be in CWM!

Note:
The first time you install a ROM you will need to flash the boot.img of that ROM using fastboot - I'm hoping this restriction can be removed at a future date.

A CM port is also up - compiled by me.

Thanks to:
All the CM guys for having their code on Github - I didn't do anything but compile and figure out the instructions for flashing.

looking into getting this device, a question though, for instruction 5 shouldn't it be 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img' since this is a recovery? Also does the recovery stick after reboot? or is it rewritten by with stock recovery?

LukaNyan

Aug 31, 2012
why after the install the recovery dissapear? i cant go in there anymore and i need to reinstall it with fastboot :confused:

mish12

Aug 3, 2009
is this ok 4 the international xperia t. thanks

Hello pees,
I think i'm having an serious problem with this one,
I followed the instruction, recovery.img succesfully pushed to device but now it's stuck at the recovery menu.
Everytime i choose to reboot system now it goes back to recovery menu
So, basicly, i cannot go out of recovery menu.
Please guys, what should i do?

NeoJeo

Sep 2, 2011
Dakar
Hello,

Please do someone have another download link for this kernel, or another CWM kernel ?

Goo.im is unfortunately dead :/

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CWM recovery for the Xperia T - you need to have unlocked your bootloader at http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE ETC. ETC. ETC. - I'm sure you've heard the rest before.

Steps for installation:
    1. Download recovery from http://goo.im/devs/tilal6991/recoveries/mint/15102012.img
    2. Download fastboot and get it into a place where you can run it - I'm not going to provide instructions how - guides are all over the place
    3. Open a command window in the place where fastboot is
    4. Copy the recovery.img to the fastboot folder
    5. Type fastboot flash boot recovery.img
    6. Type fastboot reboot
    7. You will be in CWM!

Note:

A CM port is also up - compiled by me.

Thanks to:
    All the CM guys for having their code on Github - I didn't do anything but compile and figure out the instructions for flashing.
    New recovery up - quite a few fixes and updated to 6.0.1.5.
    Once I am finished with this recovery how do I turn the phone off?

SOLVED
    Hold vol + and - and power button.
    Is AROMA working in the recovery? ;)

I'm making a rom and I'd like to know it :)

Once I am finished with this recovery how do I turn the phone off?

SOLVED
    Hold vol + and - and power button.

Vol + and power should do it ;)
    Vol - and power is for screenshot in the firmware :)