░█░ [Tweaks] To improve the speed and stability [flashable] ░█░ V08░█░

Search This thread

dubist

Apr 30, 2011
i have only a stock rom that is Rooted how can i add this tweaks without Recovery and without unlock my bootloader ?

dubist

Apr 30, 2011
i think it work when we unzip the folder and than paste it in the right folder like system/etc... with Root Explorer or another File Manager ?

Right ??

mundy725

Mar 12, 2011
Baku
PLs can u explain more abt stereo quality in video recording or can u give me build pro tweak to type .. :)

mundy725

Mar 12, 2011
Baku

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Hello,

I've been using this tweak with Doomkernel V10 and no other script/program.

The problem that I have is that, after a few minutes of use, my Arc lags and lags a lot. Supposedly this tweak has the virtue of a better RAM management, but it seems that is not the case or I'm doing something wrong. I installed SetXperia and the V66 script, but it didn't help me. I changed the voltages on the 76 script to thr 875 values and didn't help.

The frustrating thing is that I have a really fast Arc after boot, really fast, But I have a useless Arc after a few minutes.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

Thank you very much for your help.

gb

w1000i

May 7, 2010
Jubail Ind
Hello,

I've been using this tweak with Doomkernel V10 and no other script/program.

The problem that I have is that, after a few minutes of use, my Arc lags and lags a lot. Supposedly this tweak has the virtue of a better RAM management, but it seems that is not the case or I'm doing something wrong. I installed SetXperia and the V66 script, but it didn't help me. I changed the voltages on the 76 script to thr 875 values and didn't help.

The frustrating thing is that I have a really fast Arc after boot, really fast, But I have a useless Arc after a few minutes.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going on?

Thank you very much for your help.

gb

did you try v6 ? and if you still have lags with 6 try to use Setcpu and use the smartass mode. After that give me your impression

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Is it possible to write on the script the governor I want to use? I checked your script and it seems that it can be edited with a new governor, but I don't know if it is that simple.

I will install SetPU and will let you know.

Thank you for your help

w1000i

May 7, 2010
Jubail Ind
Is it possible to write on the script the governor I want to use? I checked your script and it seems that it can be edited with a new governor, but I don't know if it is that simple.

I will install SetPU and will let you know.

Thank you for your help

yes it's possible but make sure to use notepad++ if you use windows :)

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
yes it's possible but make sure to use notepad++ if you use windows :)

I used SetCPU with Smartass governor, rebooted and everything was fast. However, I tried this morning and the phone was sluggish again. I have to make a battery pull and when the phone rebooted, I checked SetCPU and the governor was changed, without my intervention, to InteractiveX. I changed back to Smartass.

If SetCPU change again the governor, then I'll change your script's governor.

Thank you for your help.

SimonZ

Jan 14, 2007
Imola
w1000i i went back with a restore after try 825 v6 because i obtain a reboot after one minute from boot. Mostly i don't like default overclock to 1500MHz. I think that i will try again in the future your twaeks if there is a version with less undervolt (-50 instead of -75 ?) and without overclock. Thanks anyway for your work!

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Hello,
Could you please let me know why you removed the screen off option in V6?

I've been using my Arc all day with the options you gave me and I haven't have a problem yet.

Also, I added a line to your script that disable auto brightness. My Arc is working really fast and my battery is, after 13 hours of heavy use, at 70%

Thank you again for your script.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ░█░ [Tweaks] To improve the speed and stability [flashable] ░█░ V08░█░

After a lot of testing, i came with these tweaks to improve the speed and stability for the Arc.

i collect these tweaks inside flashable file: ( thx to knzo );)

• Increase overall touch responsiveness
    • internet speed tweaks
    • microSD card speed tweak
    • 825 mV for the first freq ( -75mV for all freq )
    • 875mV(for devices not stable with 825mV)
    • zipalign on boot.
    • Render UI with GPU
    • Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
    • VR I/O Scheduler as default
    • interactive CPU governor as default
    • Max speed - screen off 576 MHz
    • The Best RAM Optimization by Juwe.
    • Stereo sound in Video record
    • 3G tweaks ( receiving become better )
    • & more...

Download V8:
    (v08) small fix + support 2.3.4
    (v07a) nothing new but no bootloop for some people they have already my old patch
    (v07) i just remove some lines making the phone lagy after a heavy use

http://www.mediafire.com/?ni6ot0cwcdk4k

Installing :

Via Clockwork Recovery

• make a backup before flashing.
    • if you put any file in system\etc\init.d\ *make sure to delete it before flashing.
    Download V7:
    (v07a) nothing new but no bootloop for some people they have already my old patch
    (v07) i just remove some lines making the phone lagy after a heavy use

with the stock speed ( 1024 mhz)
    with the OC speed ( 1517 mhz)

with the stock speed ( 1024 mhz)
    the patch with 825mV

Work fine now with stock speed!
    One stupid question...if I flash using ur tweak, but when I reboot the phone do I really need to flash ur tweak again to re-enable it or it auto start on boot.

my tweak is pasted in the system and become part of it, so if you reboot million times nothing will change and it sill working :D

Most likely. Seems to be OS dependant. So if you have 2.3.4 then you should be fine. Make a backup first of course. It will probably show you have an Arc instead of Neo though. Put you can edit build.prop to show whatever you like.

EDIT: edited the package to show (display+id) 4.0.2.A.0.42 instead of 4.0.1.A.0.283. Rest is the same as original package. Download here.