░█░ [Tweaks] To improve the speed and stability [flashable] ░█░ V08░█░

Search This thread

lunn84

Aug 27, 2011
Singapore
Hi, can i have a question? If i want to uninstall this pack, i just delete all file at "system\etc\int.d\" rite? :confused:

w1000i

May 7, 2010
Jubail Ind
Hello,
Could you please let me know why you removed the screen off option in V6?

I've been using my Arc all day with the options you gave me and I haven't have a problem yet.

Also, I added a line to your script that disable auto brightness. My Arc is working really fast and my battery is, after 13 hours of heavy use, at 70%

Thank you again for your script.

it's back now and i hope you guys test it because the phone is not with me now:(

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Hi, can i have a question? If i want to uninstall this pack, i just delete all file at "system\etc\int.d\" rite? :confused:
yes, but the build.prop also tweaksed which you can't delete.

check the v07 i hope you like it;)

lunn84

Aug 27, 2011
Singapore
it's back now and i hope you guys test it because the phone is not with me now:(

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

yes, but the build.prop also tweaksed which you can't delete.

check the v07 i hope you like it;)

Hi, thanks for ur pack. But now i have trouble with the installation. I delete the s97ramscript at int.d folder but still can't install your v7 pack. Can u help me solve that?

Last edited:

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
Hi, i want to know can you use your v7 with v6 supercharger...or do i need to uninstall v6 supercharger first then flash your v7 instead...?
cause in my system\etc\int.d\, it have 77tweaks,98kickasskernel and 99supercharger in it....

Last edited:

w1000i

May 7, 2010
Jubail Ind
Hi, i want to know can you use your v7 with v6 supercharger...or do i need to uninstall v6 supercharger first then flash your v7 instead...?
cause in my system\etc\int.d\, it have 77tweaks,98kickasskernel and 99supercharger in it....

if there is no duplicate in the script[FONT=&quot][/FONT] it's ok, read them line by line, or give me link for them to check

lunn84

Aug 27, 2011
Singapore
Hi, thanks for ur pack. But now i have trouble with the installation. I delete the s97ramscript at int.d folder but still can't install your v7 pack. Can u help me solve that?

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

xtorm80

Apr 24, 2009
luckily new version came out fast...haha v6 was very laggy, goto restarts my phone very often

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Hello,

I've been using v7 all day and so far it is working really good. No delays, no lag, no reboots. Smooth, really smooth.

And battery life is great. I'm using the 825 version. I installed it with my battery at 70% and after 14 hours of heavy use, i'm at 40% right now.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

jlmcr87

Apr 18, 2011
what is the difference between 825 and 875? these numbers are voltages?Can you explain me? Thanks

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
hai, the new update work. there's no boot loop anymore. but the performace of my arc is declining so much...antutu benchmarc using v6 is 3626 and your v7 is 2490..maybe i will be using both method and see what will happened..
And another thing..your v7 is using interactive as governor and VR as I/O tweek...if i'm using nofrills cpu to change the governor to smartass and noop I/O, will your v7 will change ass well or there will be no effect on these changes...on second thought, will any root app that changes your setting will overwrite your tweak or we just don't need them...
and what in v6 supercharger tweak will work with your v7a...thanks

I'm using your 875mV OC 1.5 v7a...

Last edited:

jtdc

Aug 17, 2008
Geylang
Just for the heck, I tried this, manually placing the files on their respective folders in /system (cos there was no clear instruction on how this can be installed) and I did reboot.

I noticed the phone is less smooth and the CPU utilization stays 100%. I am at 4.0.A.2.368 rooted with doomlord kernel v10.

I reverted it immediately with the original files back.

Maybe its just me, but did I install it incorrectly?

w1000i

May 7, 2010
Jubail Ind
hai, the new update work. there's no boot loop anymore. but the performace of my arc is declining so much...antutu benchmarc using v6 is 3626 and your v7 is 2490..maybe i will be using both method and see what will happened..
And another thing..your v7 is using interactive as governor and VR as I/O tweek...if i'm using nofrills cpu to change the governor to smartass and noop I/O, will your v7 will change ass well or there will be no effect on these changes...on second thought, will any root app that changes your setting will overwrite your tweak or we just don't need them...
and what in v6 supercharger tweak will work with your v7a...thanks

I'm using your 875mV OC 1.5 v7a...

if you use nofrills it's will overwrite my tweaks and don't worry ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ░█░ [Tweaks] To improve the speed and stability [flashable] ░█░ V08░█░

After a lot of testing, i came with these tweaks to improve the speed and stability for the Arc.

i collect these tweaks inside flashable file: ( thx to knzo );)

• Increase overall touch responsiveness
    • internet speed tweaks
    • microSD card speed tweak
    • 825 mV for the first freq ( -75mV for all freq )
    • 875mV(for devices not stable with 825mV)
    • zipalign on boot.
    • Render UI with GPU
    • Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
    • VR I/O Scheduler as default
    • interactive CPU governor as default
    • Max speed - screen off 576 MHz
    • The Best RAM Optimization by Juwe.
    • Stereo sound in Video record
    • 3G tweaks ( receiving become better )
    • & more...

Download V8:
    (v08) small fix + support 2.3.4
    (v07a) nothing new but no bootloop for some people they have already my old patch
    (v07) i just remove some lines making the phone lagy after a heavy use

http://www.mediafire.com/?ni6ot0cwcdk4k

Installing :

Via Clockwork Recovery

• make a backup before flashing.
    • if you put any file in system\etc\init.d\ *make sure to delete it before flashing.
    Download V7:
    (v07a) nothing new but no bootloop for some people they have already my old patch
    (v07) i just remove some lines making the phone lagy after a heavy use

with the stock speed ( 1024 mhz)
    with the OC speed ( 1517 mhz)

with the stock speed ( 1024 mhz)
    the patch with 825mV

Work fine now with stock speed!
    One stupid question...if I flash using ur tweak, but when I reboot the phone do I really need to flash ur tweak again to re-enable it or it auto start on boot.

my tweak is pasted in the system and become part of it, so if you reboot million times nothing will change and it sill working :D

Most likely. Seems to be OS dependant. So if you have 2.3.4 then you should be fine. Make a backup first of course. It will probably show you have an Arc instead of Neo though. Put you can edit build.prop to show whatever you like.

EDIT: edited the package to show (display+id) 4.0.2.A.0.42 instead of 4.0.1.A.0.283. Rest is the same as original package. Download here.