[UPDATED 08-08] Schap's WM6 Pro 3.54b ROMs [WWE|FRA|GER|ESN|ITA|PTG|NLD]

Search This thread
Jan 28, 2007
Paris
Bonjour.
Je suis un peu nouveau et je voulais savoir si, en installant cette rom, on retrouve ses paramètres sfr d origine (sms, mms...), pareil pour les comptes emails
merci

Jan 28, 2007
Paris
ok merci. j vais essayer d installer ça. y a un site en français qui explique bien la démarche à suivre? j ai dejà réussi a faire la maj de la rom radio

Olioaglio

Feb 9, 2007
Regensburg
Schaps; could you by any chance upload you advanced configuration tool? I installed the beta, and don't want to do another whole upgrade just to get it...

Thanks!

Schaps, please, I would also appreciate if you'd make the new ACT available
as seperate download version for 3.57a versions of your rom, if it is compatible
at all...

Thanks in advance for you efforts.
Btw, I had no freezes with your 3.57a version yet and so I'm very excited about.
Think I'll therefore giving a second donation, as this is the best roms I ever used :D

Regards, Olioaglio

Ronnymes

Nov 9, 2006
Zuid Holland
Great ROM Schap's, only i cant use it :(
I have a bluetoothheadset ( Sony-Ericsson HBH-DS970 ) and i cant use it now, skipping problem )
And with the original ROM no problems at all :confused:
Can you fix that problem?

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Schaps, please, I would also appreciate if you'd make the new ACT available
as seperate download version for 3.57a versions of your rom, if it is compatible
at all...

Thanks in advance for you efforts.
Btw, I had no freezes with your 3.57a version yet and so I'm very excited about.
Think I'll therefore giving a second donation, as this is the best roms I ever used :D

Regards, Olioaglio
Yes I will do it later.

schaps

Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Hello schaps,

So you are finding this issue exists in the new HTC 3.54 builds? My understanding is that the Dopod 3.54 did not have the problem and until now I thought it was limited to the AT&T 3.57 build.... :confused:
Yes, people reported that this problem also occurs in official ROMs.
I worked on Dopod ROM registry and now on official HTC ROMs registry, I didn't notice any difference which could be the cause of this issue, so it may be caused by a dll, but I have no idea of which one... I will tell you if I'm able to solve it.

schaps

Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Great ROM Schap's, only i cant use it :(
I have a bluetoothheadset ( Sony-Ericsson HBH-DS970 ) and i cant use it now, skipping problem )
And with the original ROM no problems at all :confused:
Can you fix that problem?
I only added some A2DP settings from original ROM to offer best A2DP performance, but maybe those settings are not compatible or optimal for your BT earphones. Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\A2DP\Settings in registry and delete the following values: UseJointStereo, SampleRate, MaxSupportedBitPool, BitPool, it may fix the problem.

Ronnymes

Nov 9, 2006
Zuid Holland
Wooow tnx problem solved!!!!

Tnx Schap's :D

I only added some A2DP settings from original ROM to offer best A2DP performance, but maybe those settings are not compatible or optimal for your BT earphones. Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\A2DP\Settings in registry and delete the following values: UseJointStereo, SampleRate, MaxSupportedBitPool, BitPool, it may fix the problem.

Last edited:

wacky.banana

Moderator Emeritus
Apr 30, 2007
Updated Applicatios As Cab Releases Please

Schaps,

Before this thread gets as long as the other one I wondered whether it would be possible to create all the newer application updates in this ROM as separate cabs. That way those of us that don't have an issue with your 3.5.7a ROM can benefit from the updated apps within 3.5.4b WITHOUT having to rebuild from scratch.

Its taken me a week to get to a position where I am satisfied with the build on my Tytn, having also tried your 3.5.7a Lite ROM. I really don't want to go there again.

Hope this is a resonable/sensible request. My suggestion is that once these CABs are in place you point us to them and Matthias will then point to them in the wiki.

This should avoid at least 500 posts along the lines of "can we have the cabs for this/that/the other". Your new config tool ould be a good start if its not already somewhere here.

Many thanks

WB