[Q] Which Rom are you using on your Vibrant?

Search This thread

lolcopter

Jul 27, 2010
Onyx V3 -- mostly because the install instructions were super easy and I really like the black theme. don't like touchwhiz, so I sided with Onyx over Obsidian

rjhay22

Dec 16, 2009
Torrance. California
I prefer Bionix for 2.1 ROM, and been using McNut for the 2.2 ROM...

But after trying Masters Axura 2.0.2 I found my new favorite! I love the look and feel of it.

I now run Axura 2.0.2 with eugenes kernel#802 and Ryanza's one click lag fix and ive never been happy with my phone. 2000+ quadrant benchmarks and 17mflops. You should give it a try.

ianh2o

Jul 17, 2009
Bay Area
I guess this is in the wrong place. to those of you that answered thanks. to anyone else, how do I move this to the correct location? Didn't mean to break the rules, just trying to learn from this great community.

ianh2o

Jul 17, 2009
Bay Area
Great idea! seeing that this is my 1st thread, this is what I came up with. but I love the idea of a poll, maybe I'll try that in the right location. thanks.

PoeMTX

Oct 14, 2010
Portland, OR
Currently using obsidian v4 (Snagged it before it was taken down. Works great for me, but will probably reflash when it goes back up.)

I use ADW Launcher because I hate tw, but I find i'm addicted to some of the samsung apps that won't run on onyx.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

lolcopter

Jul 27, 2010
Currently using obsidian v4 (Snagged it before it was taken down. Works great for me, but will probably reflash when it goes back up.)

I use ADW Launcher because I hate tw, but I find i'm addicted to some of the samsung apps that won't run on onyx.

yeah, i'm kinda missing the daily briefing and memo apps

vapotrini

Dec 31, 2004
Bionix Final here as it has fantastic battery life. Tried a couple 2.2 ROMS and the battery life on them were pathetic.

Staying with Final until a 2.2 rom with acceptable (IE: more than a day) battery life comes along.

roguly

Sep 9, 2010
i have tried almost every rom except axura and honestly i always come back to AOSPish 1.1. its super smooth and fast. no touchwiz and no lag. paired with eugenes OC kernel and OCLF its ****ing awesomeee

jayprime

Aug 19, 2010
SF Bay Area

I got v4 to before it got pulled v4.1 should be up any time. Viva Team Whiskey.

ps. I love touchwiz

Fear the beard...

ransz28

Jul 25, 2010
Gilbert
Axura is beautiful. Battery is great. Theme is just freakin cool. Very stable and no lag.

SeXed by Axura