What is the best stable ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

z4fir

Mar 3, 2011
I would like a ROM that utilizes the full potential of the speakers for loud music playback. I found this feature only on stock ROMS for some reason but I don't really like stock ROMS over Vanilla ROMS. So if it be is there a ROM that is stable that also isn't stock and has loud speakers with loaders of custom settings like the PAC Man ROM and many others?

MunkinDrunky

Feb 25, 2012
I would like a ROM that utilizes the full potential of the speakers for loud music playback. I found this feature only on stock ROMS for some reason but I don't really like stock ROMS over Vanilla ROMS. So if it be is there a ROM that is stable that also isn't stock and has loud speakers with loaders of custom settings like the PAC Man ROM and many others?

Maybe rephrase your title question so this thread doesn't get closed for "which is best rom" category. I forget but some roms have audio mods for sound boost (look for something like viper or aroma features which add sound boosters and settings) and or you can use a kernel with such options (usually with the use of a kernel settings app that allows you to control sound levels only supported for that kernel)

See my signature I use what's there and I've liked my audio options. Use that as a starting reference maybe.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
As XDA is not a support site, members are expected to do their own, independent research and read was is offered in the development sections.

Try them all, all are good and stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.