[ROM][STOCK][CWM]Stock ROMs

Search This thread

imnuts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Initially, I was going to just have a post for stock ED2, but I got a request for an ED1 update.zip as well, so this will be for CWM package for Stock ROMs, and I'll try to keep it up-to-date. These packages are fully stock, bloated, and Odexed.

Currently, we only have two system releases available (officially) and both are available here. As more updates come out, I'll update this post as I have time to create the package for said updates. If someone else can create it before I do, then I'll just edit the post and link to the download, giving the creator proper credit.

NOTE: The ED2 was packaged with the kernel from ED1, so flashing this may not necessarily restore OTA update functionality. Also, flashing any of these packages does not guarantee OTA functionality. The ED2 package should now have the ED2 stock kernel in with it :)

WARNING: If you are currently on a Voodoo Lagfix kernel and are running with the lagfix enabled, you will need to disable the lagfix fully before flashing any stock ROM package. Failure to do so will result in a non-booting phone and could also potentially lead to data corruption.

Installation
1. Download the zip file and place it on your SDCard.
2. Boot into CWM Recovery
3. Install ZIP that you downloaded.
4. Reboot and enjoy your bloated goodness.

Download - ED1
Download - ED2
Download - EE4

Last edited:

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
Thanks imnuts, I appreciate the work. One question, about OTA, if for some reason it doesn't restore OTA abilities, can we manually request an OTA or would it be gone completely.

For me stock is something I will do between ROM's or for repair purposes. Once the custom ROMS get a bit further along I will be on several. I need to collect all of my notes on what to do when and how so I don't mess up my phone, again.

Good to know that CWM will now allow us to disable Voodoo and restore :) FTW.

imnuts

Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Thanks imnuts, I appreciate the work. One question, about OTA, if for some reason it doesn't restore OTA abilities, can we manually request an OTA or would it be gone completely.

If needed, we can probably hack together a zip file that can be flashed in CWM to do incremental updates to various system files to return full OTA update-ability. If we ever get a full Odin image, that would also work. :)

Also, updated the title and OP. I'll just use this to post stock ROM zip files meant for flashing in CWM. Currently have ED1 and ED2 in the first post, will add more as we get updates.

Reactions: Mikey450GT

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
This is great, now we can reboot into recovery, disable voodoo, use one of the two update.zip files and then use Odin to reflash the root/kernel/cwm package. Great work.

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Will this effect clockwork

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA Premium App

imnuts

Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Hopefully no one tried to flash either of these. There was an error in the updater-script that I just fixed, so if you downloaded the files "just in case" before this post, delete and redownload.

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
Ed2 worked for me lol

papi92

Nov 15, 2009
I flashed ed2 yesterday at 12am et and have had no problems

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
Thanks imnuts, I will redownload when I get to the office on Monday (faster connection).

brabe1979

Sep 19, 2010
Can I rename this to update.zip if I can't get past the stock recovery screen and do an update zip command line from stock recovery?

pats4life100

Sep 27, 2010
Can some one help me how do i root my charge i see the one click but thats 4 ed1my phone say ed2

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Black-Falcon

Jun 29, 2010
Arizona
If I want to go back to ED1 with the abillity to do OTA ED2, will flashing this ED1 package do it? (I am on pbj time and ED2 rooted/cwm).

I have disabled voodoo, so basically I'm asking if I should use the ED1 ODIN downgrade or this?

Ultimately I want to be completely stock, on ED1, stock kernel, stock recovery, with the ability to update to ED2.

Phone is currently: PBJ time Kernel (no lagfix), ED2/rooted/cwm

Got my answer in IRC. ODIN works for this problem

Last edited:

imnuts

Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Ok, since EE4 came out, I needed to use these last night. Found that ED2 update package needs fixed, but I got the file I needed to fix it (stock ED2 kernel) and I'll do that as soon as I get a chance. ED2 is also rooted, but ED1 is completely stock, and there is now a stock EE4 package. Look for deodexed versions coming soon as well.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Initially, I was going to just have a post for stock ED2, but I got a request for an ED1 update.zip as well, so this will be for CWM package for Stock ROMs, and I'll try to keep it up-to-date. These packages are fully stock, bloated, and Odexed.

Currently, we only have two system releases available (officially) and both are available here. As more updates come out, I'll update this post as I have time to create the package for said updates. If someone else can create it before I do, then I'll just edit the post and link to the download, giving the creator proper credit.

NOTE: The ED2 was packaged with the kernel from ED1, so flashing this may not necessarily restore OTA update functionality. Also, flashing any of these packages does not guarantee OTA functionality. The ED2 package should now have the ED2 stock kernel in with it :)

WARNING: If you are currently on a Voodoo Lagfix kernel and are running with the lagfix enabled, you will need to disable the lagfix fully before flashing any stock ROM package. Failure to do so will result in a non-booting phone and could also potentially lead to data corruption.

Installation
    1. Download the zip file and place it on your SDCard.
    2. Boot into CWM Recovery
    3. Install ZIP that you downloaded.
    4. Reboot and enjoy your bloated goodness.

Download - ED1
    Download - ED2
    Download - EE4

If needed, we can probably hack together a zip file that can be flashed in CWM to do incremental updates to various system files to return full OTA update-ability. If we ever get a full Odin image, that would also work. :)

Also, updated the title and OP. I'll just use this to post stock ROM zip files meant for flashing in CWM. Currently have ED1 and ED2 in the first post, will add more as we get updates.
    I read that vooo/dooo lag fix needs to be disabled before fashing back to stock kernal. How do I go about doing that. I want to go back stock to get the EE4 update OTA or the one you have posted the same.

Create the file /sdcard/voodoo/disable-lagfix and reboot. Voice should come up stating lagfix is being disabled (similar to it being enabled).
    Anyone have new/working links for these three files? It appears that these links are dead, or at least currently not working.

Thx in advance.

I can rebuild them then when I get home. Most people have just moved on to using the stock odin files over these though.