[THEMES] Official theme thread for Zeus Total Reign(Z-TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Just remember themers... this version will have jkay mod with 17 locks, so over a hundred extra images to theme.. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: elliot.newnham

carlospr21

Oct 9, 2007
P.R. Levittown
Wow over 100 img 17 locks lol cool if i had the infuse ill do a z-tr theme
I.wish i would have keep my infuse :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG G-Note I717 using xda premium

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
Anyone reading this, when it comes out, this would be a good time to put in a request or two so we know what people might want.

Reactions: ElPopso

randoug

Dec 14, 2010
I'm also looking forward to an ics theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be the official theme thread for the soon to be Zeus Total Reign final edition, codename Z-TR.
    As I will be working on the note full time I will have no time for themes, so, anyone with themes they've made or want to make for Z-TR are welcome here.
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:D
    Ok.
    I'll take this slot then.

X
    What you need to do is understand it took fezzy 2 weeks every single day to make this gorgeous theme... because of jkay mod there are about 3000 images to theme, I've been deving for a while and this is one of the best looking themes I've ever seen... you want stock, run stock.. you want v6, run v6, or make your own theme, but when you recompile that framework and your eyes pop out when you see how many images are there and have been added, you'll understand.. this rom was not released because of its theme, its the first infuse based rom with jkay and tsm with 17 locks and 16 toggles. Fezzy put massive work into this one of a kind gorgeous theme. Have some respect.

It amazes me ... people have filled pages with anticipation of the release of ZTR. Now that it is here it's all about "can I change this or that" and "I don't like the way this or that works".
    How fickle we are. Sure ... change what ever you want. Good luck.
    If you don't like something have respect .... be polite. These roms that are given to us ... FREE ..as pointed out are the children of these dev's and themers. I you friend has a child that may not appeal to your eye ... do you tell him? Hopefully we are all better than that. What if this was your pride and joy? Would you want someone telling you how to do what you know and love?
    Lastly ... I now have a greater respect for dman. He ... as far as I see ... has handled all the ranting with great composure thus far. Good for you dman. He never had to make this rom ... nor does he have to leave it accesable to the community.
    You poke a bear with a stick ...

Thank you to any and all involved in developing and theming ANY of these roms.

End of MY rant

Revelators Mount Up
    BubbaJoe Redneck Revelator
    {Outlaw Emancipation}
    :banghead:mad: ics :D

Been there done that. Expand your minds. I agree with D on this. Nothing makes me wanna stop making themes than to have people ask for ICS.
    I consider what I create to be art. When someone chooses a stock ICS theme over originality, that's discouraging to say the least.

X,
    free through EVERGREEN EMANCIPATION.