[GB][APK/MOD] Xperia Z2 Style SystemUI v1.0! [Updated for v2.1 & Gin2Rom @ 6/5/14]

Search This thread

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
[GB][APK/MOD] Xperia Z2 Style SystemUI v1.0! [Updated for v2.1 & Gin2Rom @ 6/5/14]

Hello guys, it's me again :) Welcome to my topic. I re-themed GB SystemUI apk for Gingerbread users.. Yes still GB!
Here is the shot from 2 tabs..

2nr0oyu.png

READ FIRST
UI Changes
v2.1
- Xperia Z2 Battery Icon mod is done!. 3 Icons (normal,charging,low). Its 2in1. I put text inside drawable and colored mod if level < 15! (from white to red)
- KitKat Gradient_Statusbar mod is done! . Thanx & credits go to @kk9999gada
Note: Its ready for Gin2Rom. If you are on stock, just click my signature for
GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!
(framework-res.apk modding)

------
v2.0
- dcsms layout is gone, re-wrote tabs with Eclipse and now all ok after reboot. (All appears)
- Two SystemUI apks, for stock and Gin2Roms..
------
v1.1
- Fullscreen added!
------
v1.0
- Used @dcsms 's two layouts smali code and two buttons. Yes, you know tab_layout is not working like real tabs so thats why two buttons are shining..
- As you know, quickpanel background has bugs because of ghost layout. ( I mean CloseDragHandle was animating until the end of notifications.
I thought and found a temporary but good solution for it so its ok for now.
- 15 quick toggle, I re-sized rows for 4-4-4-3 and added brightness slider too.
- Clock is am/pm included.
- Background is %40 dark like 4.4
- CarrierLabel is at bottom like Z2.
- Don't care my statusbar. Its just stock. No changes on top. BatteryText visibility is gone. You can activate it from status_bar.xml or maybe you use my signal-battery%text-batteryIcon mod. Its up to you.
- Bla bla..

Credits
Sony for apk. @dcsms for layout/buttons/smali.. @SpaceCaker for time/date view/smali.. @serajr for toggle rows/smali..
You rock guys!
Respect!

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.1!

Snapshot for v2.1;
ir2edk.png

------------------------------------------------
Non Gin2Rom users
DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!
Gin2Rom users
DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!

If you use my mods, please hit thanx! And dont reupload apk! Respect People Respect!

Last edited:

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
Amazing~~!!:good:
Can you use the Z2's Status bar icons ?:p
THX bro:)

I will check icons inside SystemUI, if you mean framework icons; you can use your own ;) thank you.

Can u please make it full screen
Thanks

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Now I was testing it and I have done it!. I will upload..

Thank you bro! I checked the link for temporary hiding statusbar, It was for ICS anyway I changed some lines and it works %100..
Thank you so much again..

chnpotato

Aug 8, 2013
Chengdu
I will check icons inside SystemUI, if you mean framework icons; you can use your own ;) thank you.

Thank you bro! I checked the link for temporary hiding statusbar, It was for ICS anyway I changed some lines and it works %100..

I used it in Gin2Kitka, but there is no battery icon:(
delete
thx for your share

Reactions: HarrissonPereira

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
I used it in Gin2Kitka, but there is no battery icon:(
delete
thx for your share

Same situation here, I'm using this ROM for Mini Pro and the battery icon disappeared.

Tip: make the status bar transparent like KitKat version, it'll be great!

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Free mobile app

Mod is going on, Im working on fixing bugs..
Gin2Kitkat uses my GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! mod.
Thats why your battery icons visibility are gone.
Wait new version. I will add 2nd apk for Gin2KK users when I fix.

HarrissonPereira

Nov 16, 2012
Mod is going on, Im working on fixing bugs..
Gin2Kitkat uses my GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! mod.
Thats why your battery icons visibility are gone.
Wait new version. I will add 2nd apk for Gin2KK users when I fix.

You can count on me for testing it on my Mini Pro.
This SystemUI is great, I would like to see some other ports from you.

Reactions: adel mansouri

HarrissonPereira

Nov 16, 2012
v2.0 added. Fixed reboot appearing problem and Gin2 Rom support added.

I'm using it right now and I have to say: I like the small icons.It's great man, you rock on this SystemUI.

Question: there's a different battery icon? Because when I rebooted the smartphone, a landscape battery icon flashed before the icon from my img showed up.

Attachments

• 1399321789078.jpg
    1399321789078.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 365
  • 1399321799951.jpg
    1399321799951.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 337
Reactions: Erhany

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
I'm using it right now and I have to say: I like the small icons.It's great man, you rock on this SystemUI.

Question: there's a different battery icon? Because when I rebooted the smartphone, a landscape battery icon flashed before the icon from my img showed up.

SK17i? I had not got an idea that it will fit into yours. where are last 3 icons of toggles? Ara you able to use them too ?
If you use it with Gin2Rom, when reboot, at first stock battery icon appers but gets invisible in a few seconds. Thats normal.

HarrissonPereira

Nov 16, 2012
SK17i? I had not got an idea that it will fit into yours. where are last 3 icons of toggles? Ara you able to use them too ?
If you use it with Gin2Rom, when reboot, at first stock battery icon appers but gets invisible in a few seconds. Thats normal.

Yeah, it fits. On Gin2 ROM for Mini Pro, all HDPI stuffs are resized to MDPI (I don't know how it works but it works).

Yes, I'm able to use the last 3 icons (just like IMG, right?)

About the battery icon, I thought it was part of your Status Bar, thanks for explanation.

I'm still wishing a transparent status bar, I've tried but failed to get the same effect from Z2.

Attachments

• 1399328758771.jpg
    1399328758771.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 190

Erhany

Feb 9, 2012
com/erhany
erhany.weebly.com
Yeah, it fits. On Gin2 ROM for Mini Pro, all HDPI stuffs are resized to MDPI (I don't know how it works but it works).

About the battery icon, I thought it was part of your Status Bar, thanks for explanation.

I'm still wishing a transparent status bar, I've tried but failed to get the same effect from Z2.

Its good that icons fit. for a transparent statusbar, it may need smali editing. I dont know the effect of Z2. Maybe I check it later.
Now Im working on putting z2 battery icon and percentage inside it. That will be a great new mod too :)

HarrissonPereira

Nov 16, 2012
Its good that icons fit. for a transparent statusbar, it may need smali editing. I dont know the effect of Z2. Maybe I check it later.
Now Im working on putting z2 battery icon and percentage inside it. That will be a great new mod too :)

Of course it'll be. I'll be waiting for this new mod, and don't worry about transparency, focus on important stuffs first, right?

Offtopic: I have something interesting to GB and I think you can help me (I'll PM you).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello guys, it's me again :) Welcome to my topic. I re-themed GB SystemUI apk for Gingerbread users.. Yes still GB!
    Here is the shot from 2 tabs..

2nr0oyu.png

READ FIRST
    UI Changes
    v2.1
    - Xperia Z2 Battery Icon mod is done!. 3 Icons (normal,charging,low). Its 2in1. I put text inside drawable and colored mod if level < 15! (from white to red)
    GB SPECIAL! BatteryText% with JB Battery!! signal-%-battery! and do first 2 steps only!

------
    v2.0
    - dcsms layout is gone, re-wrote tabs with Eclipse and now all ok after reboot. (All appears)
    - Two SystemUI apks, for stock and Gin2Roms..
    ------
    v1.1
    - Fullscreen added!
    ------
    v1.0
    - Used @dcsms 's two layouts smali code and two buttons. Yes, you know tab_layout is not working like real tabs so thats why two buttons are shining..
    - As you know, quickpanel background has bugs because of ghost layout. ( I mean CloseDragHandle was animating until the end of notifications.
    I thought and found a temporary but good solution for it so its ok for now.
    - 15 quick toggle, I re-sized rows for 4-4-4-3 and added brightness slider too.
    - Clock is am/pm included.
    - Background is %40 dark like 4.4
    - CarrierLabel is at bottom like Z2.
    - Don't care my statusbar. Its just stock. No changes on top. BatteryText visibility is gone. You can activate it from status_bar.xml or maybe you use my signal-battery%text-batteryIcon mod. Its up to you.
    - Bla bla..

Credits
    Sony for apk. @dcsms for layout/buttons/smali.. @SpaceCaker for time/date view/smali.. @serajr for toggle rows/smali..
    You rock guys!
    Respect!

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.1!

Snapshot for v2.1;
    ir2edk.png

Non Gin2Rom users
    DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!
    Gin2Rom users
    DOWNLOAD APK HERE v2.0!

If you use my mods, please hit thanx! And dont reupload apk! Respect People Respect!
    Upcoming battery z2 with gradient kitkat background..

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

v2.1 Added!

UI Changes
    v2.1
    Amazing~~!!:good:
    Can you use the Z2's Status bar icons ?:p
    THX bro:)

Can u please make it full screen
    Thanks

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Upcoming battery z2 with gradient kitkat background..

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app