Apps not compatible

Search This thread
S

sjm1982

I have noticed a few apps so far that I can't find in the app store which I assume is due to issues with the screen resolution, does anyone have any further info.

So far I have found Amazon, Candy crush and Kickass torrents, does anyone know if I was to source the APK if I could side load them on

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
I have noticed a few apps so far that I can't find in the app store which I assume is due to issues with the screen resolution, does anyone have any further info.

So far I have found Amazon, Candy crush and Kickass torrents, does anyone know if I was to source the APK if I could side load them on

Back up on another phone and side load they should work fine

from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

S

sjm1982

Back up on another phone and side load they should work fine

from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Found an easier work round just install the Amazon app store and that has them all. Must be a problem with play because they work fine on the phone

Rubenban

Nov 5, 2013
The same happens with games like Angry Birds Space. I can't find it in the Play Store, but it is available in the Amazon Store and it works fine, I don't know why :confused:

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
When you submit an app to the Play Store you have to specify what resolution the app works at, it will be a simple case of devs having to update to include the G3's resolution then it will show for us all again.

The best way to do this is email the devs of apps you know are not there and ask them to fix it.

Reactions: kchannel9

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
I read reports about BBM not seen from G3's play store? is it true or somehow region specific?

S

sjm1982

Did you not read my posts above?

Just checked for you and the app says not compatible with this version. To be honest it drained my G2 battery and offered nothing after initial novelty wore off, Facebook messenger, whatsapp and snapchat cover my IM needs

Lennyuk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2010
Suffolk, England
It's not weird that apps don't work, please stop thinking it is. This is a new resolution to android it will take a bit of time for apps to be updated to allow this resolution.

Sent from my LG G3

piepie22

Jun 22, 2007
I just tried the game escape the mansion. The text scrambled and doesn't show. Anyone can confirm this?

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When you submit an app to the Play Store you have to specify what resolution the app works at, it will be a simple case of devs having to update to include the G3's resolution then it will show for us all again.

The best way to do this is email the devs of apps you know are not there and ask them to fix it.