PlayStation 3 Wireless keypad as keyboard

Search This thread

Pere

Oct 25, 2006
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
Stolen from the threat TG01 Themes and Apps>Best games apps for tg01 (Thank you arnookie :))

arnookie says that , besides being good as game pad, it works as bluetooth keyboard!. Interesting, isn't it?

sony-ps3-wireless-keypad.jpg

You can find it on AMAZON for $42.99
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-Wireless-keypad/dp/B001ENPDJA

I wonder if the hook can be cut...

benniebeeker

Feb 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
get ready for a thread revival ladies and gentlemen...

has anyone gotten this to work??? i tried using my little ps3 keyboard with my nexus, device isn't seen by the phone... i read the manual for the device... to pair it with the ps3 you have to plug it in through usb... i don't see a way to get it to broadcast itself wirelessly... typing in the terminal emulation window on android sucks...

::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::

figured it out... you need to hold down the blue button on the top left shoulder while you turn the keyboard on... you also need to have an app the will detect the keyboard as an input device... i found one called BlueInput... works like a champ!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    get ready for a thread revival ladies and gentlemen...

has anyone gotten this to work??? i tried using my little ps3 keyboard with my nexus, device isn't seen by the phone... i read the manual for the device... to pair it with the ps3 you have to plug it in through usb... i don't see a way to get it to broadcast itself wirelessly... typing in the terminal emulation window on android sucks...

::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::

figured it out... you need to hold down the blue button on the top left shoulder while you turn the keyboard on... you also need to have an app the will detect the keyboard as an input device... i found one called BlueInput... works like a champ!!!