FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] HTC Hero Open Mobile PR??

1,333 posts
Thanks Meter: 81
 
By mike21pr, Senior Member on 30th March 2011, 04:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2012, 03:56 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
NA
 
 
28th May 2012, 08:29 PM |#22  
rxc777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
im actually in need of the ruu or zip file to return a open mobile hero to stock same as OP

if someone has it please send me a link

i have downloaded 4 different ph44img.zip and no have worked for me :[

thanks
24th June 2012, 06:50 PM |#23  
latinsbest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
PRL
Why can't someone just upload the Open Mobile PRL or a link.... So can those from sprint can use it?
17th July 2012, 11:38 PM |#24  
chimstar's Avatar
Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
guys if you dont have access to an acual phone from open mobile its gonna be hard to use a evo etc... basically for 3g to work you need the profile and secret passwords from a working phone...that is done with program like workshop...the cracked version out on the net has virus and one knot...the paid version cost $99 DOLLARS.. i would suggest getting it flashed unless your the learning type....my in- law came to visit me in ny and she has a crappy motorola grasp....i was able to get info off it prl etc and gonna flash her a better phone to take back with her....funny she was paying all this money for her service and crappy phone and the store never even provisioned her handset properly.....as far as mms...gonna see if i can read the address from the grasp and copy it...i did get a prl off the phone so talk and text work just have to get data setup i know it has to do with the data profiles the nvitems etc....now if you dont understand what im talking then take your phone to a pro and let them do it.....makes it hard on me is that she is on roaming so i have to work around the provision redirect.... funny how there is almost no info on open mobile but i have flashed enough to know how to do it....if i get a chance i will up the prl i have to dropbox or my 4shared....will update when and if i can get this to work................

ok so it seems like i need the 200 prl to do it from here where i am (im not in pr) the one i extracted is 108prl.....crap lol so anyone have the 200 prl? if you have access to cdma workshop its a five second thing to get it can you pm me or upload it as soon as i have it i will add it to my dropbox to help others cause i cant seem to find it on the web.....thanks in advance! in the meantime i will see what kind of settings for mms should be a simple string to be inputted in the epst menu.......once i get it i will also upp the format of it....
16th August 2012, 02:53 PM |#25  
Account currently disabled
Flag Maricao
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimstar

guys if you dont have access to an acual phone from open mobile its gonna be hard to use a evo etc... basically for 3g to work you need the profile and secret passwords from a working phone...that is done with program like workshop...the cracked version out on the net has virus and one knot...the paid version cost $99 DOLLARS.. i would suggest getting it flashed unless your the learning type....my in- law came to visit me in ny and she has a crappy motorola grasp....i was able to get info off it prl etc and gonna flash her a better phone to take back with her....funny she was paying all this money for her service and crappy phone and the store never even provisioned her handset properly.....as far as mms...gonna see if i can read the address from the grasp and copy it...i did get a prl off the phone so talk and text work just have to get data setup i know it has to do with the data profiles the nvitems etc....now if you dont understand what im talking then take your phone to a pro and let them do it.....makes it hard on me is that she is on roaming so i have to work around the provision redirect.... funny how there is almost no info on open mobile but i have flashed enough to know how to do it....if i get a chance i will up the prl i have to dropbox or my 4shared....will update when and if i can get this to work................

ok so it seems like i need the 200 prl to do it from here where i am (im not in pr) the one i extracted is 108prl.....crap lol so anyone have the 200 prl? if you have access to cdma workshop its a five second thing to get it can you pm me or upload it as soon as i have it i will add it to my dropbox to help others cause i cant seem to find it on the web.....thanks in advance! in the meantime i will see what kind of settings for mms should be a simple string to be inputted in the epst menu.......once i get it i will also upp the format of it....

I got.prl.200 you.need 300 i manage to.get going now.mms is.giving me problems anyome.cam.do it.in i.have a glaxy s2 running ICS

What are the exact apns also the latest prl if anyone has it.link it
17th August 2012, 08:55 PM |#26  
Account currently disabled
Flag Maricao
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
I.got.the apns xml.files :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
1st September 2012, 03:22 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
How can i do this on my Epic 4G touch,i want to move from Sprint to Openmobil,i know i gotta have a working openmobile phone,il just buy a cheap opnemobile phone if i have to.

Do i nee special tools,or just messing with the phone settings will do like with T-mobile phones and simple mobile chips.?
6th September 2012, 05:53 AM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sbf'ing fd up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocoyombiflash

I got.prl.200 you.need 300 i manage to.get going now.mms is.giving me problems anyome.cam.do it.in i.have a glaxy s2 running ICS

What are the exact apns also the latest prl if anyone has it.link it

Can you send me the 200 prl, I f up while flashing an sbf and now my Open Mobile Milestone X is program with Claro and the APN's couldn't help much either.
22nd January 2013, 09:14 PM |#29  
Account currently disabled
Flag Maricao
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Here is open mobile pr prl
Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice1192

can you send me the 200 prl, i f up while flashing an sbf and now my open mobile milestone x is program with claro and the apn's couldn't help much either.

i gave you both prl 200 and 202
20th June 2013, 08:40 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocoyombiflash

I.got.the apns xml.files :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Can you send me [email protected]
4th September 2013, 12:14 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
PRLs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocoyombiflash

i gave you both prl 200 and 202

can you send it to me too i really need it im trying to flash an Galaxy S3 from Sprint to Open Mobile PR and can you please help me with this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes