[ROM][NIGHTLIES][JB 4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 for AT&T HTC One - m7att

Search This thread

gameplace123

Nov 1, 2008
Ok got it. I thought Original was only for kernels, bootloaders, and the like. Thanks for clearing that up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Currently we're building off of a seperate repo momentarily before we merge it into our own. Also, you should be building using hte 3.4-caf-latest2.5 branch of common and kernel if you use our org, but when we merge over it should go back to cm-10.1 branches (which is what has the in-call audio fix).

I still don't see any branch other than cm-10.1.

Has no one else run into this:
Code:
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libqdutils/mdp_version.cpp:36:1: error: type attributes ignored after type is already defined [-Werror=attributes]
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors

Are you using a toolchain other than the standard CM GCC 4.6?

Team hammer

Dec 19, 2012
Belfast
I can't seem to find the international thread if anyone help that would be great. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

XSafire

May 5, 2009
I know there have been successful attempts in the past pulling the sense camera with previous sense versions. It involves pulling the .lib files that the camera uses. We'll have to see if it's possible with sense 5, I'm sure there will be attempts.

More than the sense camera, I want boomsound to work. That's a huge thing to lose all in the name of aosp.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is the official Nightly Build of CM10.1 for the AT&T HTC One.

To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation Instructions
    1. You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com (unless ofc you are on the dev edition)
    2. You must have a custom recovery installed
    3. Go to http://get.cm/?device=m7att and download the latest CM10.1 nightly.
    4. Locate 4.2.2 Gapps via a quick Google search.
    5. Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM10.1 already.
    6. Reboot into recovery and install.

Changelog

Huge thanks:
    intervigil, toastcfh, deck, Flinny, Flemmard, Codeworkx, birdman - Great team to work with for the HTC M7 device family.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 10.1 for AT&T HTC One - m7att, a ROM for the AT&T HTC One

Contributors
    h8rift, intervigil, codeworkx
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-08-10
    Last Updated 2013-08-10
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-16-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-00-17-25.png
    As you all may have seen if you were watching +CyanogenMod on G+, we've gotten nearly everything fully functional (just a few tiny bugs left) and we'll be ready for nightlies. I will update the OP shortly.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
    I have tomorrow off and will be doing work on audio (mainly in-call audio), luckily...for those who remember the HTC One XL, it uses the same setup so I should have some win tomorrow.

Once i get in-call audio working, I will put up a new build bc in my opinion, it will be a daily driver for me at that point. That does *not* mean it will be daily driver material for everyone else until all audio, rotation, and bluetooth are working. Camera usually takes awhile to work through because the camera HAL will have to be written from scratch.

I've updated the OP with what is working so far and whats still broken at this moment, and will continue to as I test and validate.

Thanks guys,
    -h8
    No new builds until in-call audio is fixed. Please be patient. We dont want people running this as a daily driver without the core function of the phone.