[ROM][05.08.13] Dynamics 2.2

2,336 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,476

By HD2Owner, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2012, 05:04 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Any chance this has Xbox Music or does it still have Zune Music? This is the only thing keeping me from trying the 7.8 roms.

4th December 2012, 10:29 PM |#102  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04

Sounds like the wrong driver may be baked in to the ROM. We had the same issue while testing a ROM for the Arrive where it would not sync nor would it charge. After looking into it the cook found the bad drivers and it was fixed. Hope this helps pin point the issue. I have the arrive so I can't test.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

tryed reflashing the radio and the rom but nothing changed, have no id what drivers and how to change them..
5th December 2012, 05:13 PM |#103  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny4

Any chance this has Xbox Music or does it still have Zune Music? This is the only thing keeping me from trying the 7.8 roms.

This still has Zune Music - doesn't look like 7.8 devices are going to get Xbox Music at all.
10th December 2012, 04:46 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
please let me dump this rom so i can port it to the arrive. i have all the necessary stuff so it would be simple... please
12th December 2012, 11:38 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for a great 7.8 ROM!

It's running quite well, but programs start slower than they used to in WP7.5 (e.g. when tapping their tile on the start screen). Is this WP7.8-specific? Can something be done against it - e.g. are there registry tweaks available?
13th December 2012, 08:29 AM |#106  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtstmp

please let me dump this rom so i can port it to the arrive. i have all the necessary stuff so it would be simple... please

You can get a clean dump of WM7.8 here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2021181

No need to create some sort of Frankenbuild of someone else's work
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade0rz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blade0rz Ad-Free
20th December 2012, 09:04 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
20th December 2012, 03:19 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 367

More
Qwerty/qwertz
Hi HD2Owner, nice work! Am I right we can change keyboard driver by Update Cab Sender on this ROM?
25th February 2013, 02:46 PM |#109  

More
Hi all, i have a problem with instalation this Rom. My mobile phone is in mode bootloadera, and displays show USB. On my Computer i have turned instalation and i choose Regular RUU (Task 28). I go further and when displays me himself window with: Verifying the information on your PDA Phone... after a while displays window with: ERROR (260): Connection. What the problem is? Do I need to have installed on my computer WMDC? Now i have another problem, when the installation was started and the progress comes to 1% my mobile phone is restarts and on PC i see a windo with: ERROR (244) Invalid model ID http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...6df0dd1b2.html
28th February 2013, 12:36 AM |#110  
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KewinPol

Hi all, i have a problem with instalation this Rom. My mobile phone is in mode bootloadera, and displays show USB. On my Computer i have turned instalation and i choose Regular RUU (Task 28). I go further and when displays me himself window with: Verifying the information on your PDA Phone... after a while displays window with: ERROR (260): Connection. What the problem is? Do I need to have installed on my computer WMDC? Now i have another problem, when the installation was started and the progress comes to 1% my mobile phone is restarts and on PC i see a windo with: ERROR (244) Invalid model ID http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/...6df0dd1b2.html

This is because this rom is for european model htc 7 pro, and you maybe have an USA model htc arrive? this rom is only for gsm version, not for the cdma.
28th February 2013, 02:17 PM |#111  

More
Hi i have a european model htc 7 pro from England and i am from Poland and my mobile phone work good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)