[THEME] (07Feb) Max Manila 2.5 - Ultimate v3.0 for 2.5.2011 (LScape + Album Rotation)

Search This thread

vtings

Aug 5, 2010
Love your work~! But quick links are not working.

Really love your work, and I really appreciate your hard effort.
However, maybe due to my manila version (2.5.20161330.0), the quick links are not working at all. Sometimes, when I reload HTC sense, I get to "add quick links," but most of the time, I can neither add quick links nor activate them.

I tried your suggested method of going into regedit and change the figures to zero, but it makes no difference.

I hope you can look into it and possibly create a patch for my manila version?

If I want to donate to show appreciation to your work? How do I donate?
Kindly advise!
Tons of thanks!!!

edward_andrew

May 13, 2010
Thanks a lot!It's an awesome UI and works like a charm on my HTC Topaz.I needed badly more than 9 quick-links in Home Tab.Now I have 16 and it's enough.

@vtings I had the same issue with quicklinks - by default the UI installed an extra 3 empty slots (from 9 slots to 12) but they were unusable (I could not add links) .When I switched from 12 slots to 16 I could add links in all the unused slots.
Edit2: after every reset/reboot the extra slots with or without links are not working.They get activated when I cycle through the number of slots.

Last edited:

poltergeist84

Aug 6, 2009
Győr
Hide notification icons, to bring back the 3 original

Great work, M8! :D

Just one question: How do I (Do I?) disable the 4 notification icons, to bring back that 3 original big shortcuts? :rolleyes:

LoL, my Diamond2 is much faster without that damn weather animation... :D

Thanks!
POLTeR

EDIT: Wooo, I got it, but the icons is still small. How do I raise them?

Last edited:

Meldric

Sep 22, 2008
I also have Manila Version 2.5.20181527.
What .cab file is the right for me to use (if any)?

Meldric

Jul 12, 2009
Quicklinks positioning

Maybe this is beating a dead (thread) horse, but hoping I can get some help. I'm using Max Manila v3.0 with Manila version 2.5.20121324.1 on Windows Mobile 6.5 using the stock 6.5 ROM for a Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2.

The software works great, which I'm happy about (was having some buggy issues with CHT that eventually pissed me off too much), I only have one issue. If I turn off the alerts in the settings section, all my quick links (20) drop to the second page rather than fill in the now empty space. If I turn the alerts back on (set to S), I get one row of quicklinks, yet still with quite a bit of empty space for another row of quicklinks.

Anyone seen this or have any solutions?

Thanks in advance for the help.

abbat81

Oct 13, 2011
Is there some widget like here described?
Thanks

Screen001.jpg

tshephard

Oct 28, 2008
Richmond
I keep trying other UIs and coming back to this - it is soooo stable and consistant!
I find in some other UIs you can only change 1 thing at a time or some sort of xml database type effect get scrambled and hosed (I'm very impatient!).
This always just works!

I also like that it's a tweek of the OE UI rather than an entire concept - I'm old nad if someone finds me (or my phone) they can quite obviously still just pick it up and use it.

THANKS!

3.0 on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Max Manila 2.5 Ultimate is an all in one layout for TF3D. What you get from this is a fully customizable layout that suits your taste for the home screen and more. All settings can be made on the manila itself.
    thanksmax.jpg

FEATURES
    • 8 clock arrays + 1 large analog
    • Call History and Calendar wt possible up to 3 appointments
    • Weather on demand
    • 4 notification icons (Call History, Calendar, SMS, Email)
    • 12 / 16 / 20 shortcuts
    • Panoramic / BG4all / Default wallpapers
    • Retractable tab icons
    • Full screen mode
    • AutoLock and AutoMute function (orientation activated)
    • Transparent slider effect (front tab icon removed)
    • Support landscape mode for 19222xxx
    • Rotation animation
    • And many more....... ;)
    REQUIREMENT :
    • v3.0 for Manila 2.5.2011xxx
    • v2.7 Special Edition for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx and v2.5.19223xx). Supports VGA for 1921 as well
    • v2.9 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Lanscape version. More information HERE and HERE
    • v2.82 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version. More information HERE
    • v2.8 for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version. More information HERE and HERE
    • v2.7 and below for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx)
    RESOLUTION :
    • VGA and WVGA phones
    OPTIONAL :
    • For those having a slow phone, you can try Neos Driver pack ( do a search in the forum ). It can improve the graphic performance ( reported does not work on all phones ). To install, remember to first turn OFF HTC Sense and Soft Reset afterwards and switch HTC Sense back on.
    SCREENSHOTS :

ultimate1.jpg
    ultimate2.jpg
    ultimate3c.jpg
    ultimate4.jpg

ultimate5.jpg
    ultimate6.jpg
    ultimate7.jpg
    ultimate8.jpg

If you are using v2.9, pls also download the patch and overwrite in \windows of your phone after you had installed v2.9 cab.

v3.0 cab for Manila2.5 (v2.5.2011xxx) + added album rotation support
    v2.7 SE cab for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx and v2.5.19223xx)
    v2.9 and above cabs for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.19222xx) Landscape version
    v2.7 cabs and below for Manila 2.5 (v2.5.1921xxx)

PLS ENSURE THAT YOU ONLY INSTALL THE CORRECT VERSION FOR THE CORRECT MANILA VERSION

PLS NOTE THAT THE WVGA FULLSCREEN PATCH CAB IS ONLY FOR WVGA USERS. VGA USERS DO NOT INSTALL!!

Please continue to motivate me......:(
    hmmm -- bummer. well, it was worth a try...
    maybe max or g10 will have some insight on what's different now, because I recall a while ago (earlier rom with earlier manila 2.5) I was successful with just what you're wanting. I installed the full Dusk_Manila_v2.0 first, then Ultimate on top (I believe it was v1.5c or 2.11 at the time) -- and everything worked perfectly -- I did have to "clear" the slider (either ON or OFF, don't remember) but all controls worked just fine, and it looked beautiful. perhaps max's lua scripts are digging a bit deeper than they used to, but still I don't see why Ultimate wouldn't play nice with Dusk. :confused: