More
Hmm, I think arc is better

29th July 2011, 11:01 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqlove196426597

Hmm, I think arc is better

I thought so also until I tried the gs2, way smoother, faster, no lag, but as always sony will come out with a dual core but by then it will be old news as usual

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App
31st July 2011, 02:33 PM |#103  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkok8051

I just trade in my SE Arc and choose Samsung galaxy s2 by last week. when i compare it I'll love boths.... but no regret i trade in Arc. let share from here........(Below comment is all under my opinion not to compare which device is better.)

Design= Arc slim and sexxxxxy.S2 lightly and hot. (like my wife)
Performence= Arc smooth. S2 fast (like my Farrari)
Screen display=S2 Amoled Arc=Exmor both done great (Like my LED TV)
Camera= Arc low light great, S2 landscape shoot better. (like my pet Eyes)
Front camera= Arc shy and close her eye,S2 come to me Baby (like my girlfriends)
Video Play= Arc nd to convert, S2 just change the file name ( like me wash the toilet)

just share until here, if need more understand my wife and my girl friend pls wait TO BE CONTINUNE.

LMAO!
This has to be the funniest post here in quite a while
12th August 2011, 09:56 AM |#104  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have an Xperia Arc that I barely use right now. It's extremely laggy. Opening the camera application by itself takes anywhere from 10-20s. I barely have any applications installed, and I do not play games.

Battery life is atrocious. I can leave it in my bag for a day without touching it (I primarily use a Blackberry) and when I take it out at night, it's down to 30-40% battery. No idea what this phone is doing when it's idle.

Every application including the default Android ones always pop up the message that it is "not responding" and asks me to Wait or Kill the program. I usually press Wait, and after 10s I can use the app.

In addition, I find the screen sensitivity quite poor - typing on the keyboard is a horrible affair, every 3 words will have a typo on it. I can type perfectly normal on an iPhone 4 as a reference.

Stay away from this phone!
12th August 2011, 10:39 AM |#105  
Flag Bytom, Poland
Thanks Meter: 428

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdx

I have an Xperia Arc that I barely use right now. It's extremely laggy. Opening the camera application by itself takes anywhere from 10-20s. I barely have any applications installed, and I do not play games.

Battery life is atrocious. I can leave it in my bag for a day without touching it (I primarily use a Blackberry) and when I take it out at night, it's down to 30-40% battery. No idea what this phone is doing when it's idle.

Every application including the default Android ones always pop up the message that it is "not responding" and asks me to Wait or Kill the program. I usually press Wait, and after 10s I can use the app.

In addition, I find the screen sensitivity quite poor - typing on the keyboard is a horrible affair, every 3 words will have a typo on it. I can type perfectly normal on an iPhone 4 as a reference.

That's very interesting, your phone's behaviour is like nobody's else here.
Basically what users say is the Arc beeing fast and responsive.
Maybe you are still on very old software.
12th August 2011, 10:47 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

You have got a broken device, my Arc spend less than 0,5% power per hour in standby. Yesterday I managed to bring the power down to 10% from 100% in the morning, that was after 1 hour of voice call and display on for 5 hours, 3 of them connected to our tv with hdmi while playing games. Forgot to mention that wifi was active the whole time and around 500MB was downloaded as well.
This is much better battery life than any other mobile I have owned.

I do agree with the typing issues usin the keyboard, this has been solved in the latest firmware. I was going mad like you typing longer messages ;)
12th August 2011, 11:39 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hygge

You have got a broken device, my Arc spend less than 0,5% power per hour in standby. Yesterday I managed to bring the power down to 10% from 100% in the morning, that was after 1 hour of voice call and display on for 5 hours, 3 of them connected to our tv with hdmi while playing games. Forgot to mention that wifi was active the whole time and around 500MB was downloaded as well.
This is much better battery life than any other mobile I have owned.

I do agree with the typing issues usin the keyboard, this has been solved in the latest firmware. I was going mad like you typing longer messages ;)

I use to also before the new update

12th August 2011, 07:27 PM |#108  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 10

More
When I posted my earlier message the phone was at 100%

Now the phone is at 93% and I have not even touched it. I've been out to dinner and back. "Cell standby" is at 31% usage as the top consumer. 7% lost to.. nothing. That's just aggravating.

My phone is 2.3.3 with the Build number at 3.0.1.A.0.145

It should be the latest firmware, I upgraded it about 2 months back.
12th August 2011, 10:50 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:

try complete reset camera open in less than 5 second^^
12th August 2011, 11:36 PM |#110  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 11

More
The last one is 40A2368 and the battery life is much better, the keyboard is better, home screen and some new stuff are better. I think that your phone is not OK. Best regards

12th August 2011, 11:47 PM |#111  
CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 1,925

Donate to Me
More
Something to think about :

Quote:

according to Qualcomm, is a lack of tools and education for developers to use the new technology. Developers are more accustomed to using native APIs to do all the heavy lifting, and currently Android doesn’t really support that.

Not even Qualcomm thinks dual-core is working out yet
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)