[MAR 12] FEWidgetsLite 0.3.1 (For Flash Lite 3.1 plugin OR Flash 7)

Search This thread

angus1357

Jan 7, 2008
Bugs

I can see all the widgets properly in full screen, but sometimes I get UnSuscribe: Invalid Property error. Once I leave full screen and come back its fine for a little bit and then the error comes back again. Another bug is that the application launcher will let me launch and assign applications, but the icons dont show up in the widget.

nicodega

Sep 1, 2008
I can see all the widgets properly in full screen, but sometimes I get UnSuscribe: Invalid Property error. Once I leave full screen and come back its fine for a little bit and then the error comes back again. Another bug is that the application launcher will let me launch and assign applications, but the icons dont show up in the widget.

I'll check the app launcher later.

Could you identify the widget causing the UnSuscribe: Invalid Property error, or check if it happens when all widgets are closed?

thanks.

spupuz said:
flash lite 3.1 i do suppose, can i chek in any way?

Hmm if you open something with flash and then on the popup menu click About I think it tells you the version.

If you do have 3.1 I really don't know what might be the problem.

sracercelica

May 6, 2008
Anaheim, CA
I dont know if Fullscreen works when working as a today plugin.. its a Flash Lite option that I can't remove from the menu (IThink).

The Quick Dial works for me... are your contact names in english? (using latin characters), what version of flash Lite do you have? Window Mobile 6.1? there is a bug on this widget which when you select the trash bin for selecting a contact, when returning from delete mode it wont show the plus signs but that's all I detected...

:\ What version of Flash Lite are you using?

Yeah they are in english. Its Flash Lite 3.1 integrated into the ROM I'm using (WM 6.1).

garsim

Jan 4, 2008
so can this work on i780 ? any screen shots ?

Thanks

it works on i780...

screenshot from another device:
Screen001.jpg

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

I'm also getting this error. I think that the cause is the lock widget, but I am not 100% sure. Also, even after I remove it from active back to the side toolbar, it keeps on restoring itself to the desktop.

nicodega

Sep 1, 2008
I'm also getting this error. I think that the cause is the lock widget, but I am not 100% sure. Also, even after I remove it from active back to the side toolbar, it keeps on restoring itself to the desktop.

The problem is when you switch to/from fullscreen right? what resolution does your device have?

Mine wont start, when ever its suppose to start I get an error and need do choose "close" something about exception? I have net 3.5 installed and flash lite 3.1

Could you post the exception?

thanks.

BarateaU

Dec 19, 2006
Stockholm
www.mobilabredband.se
Undantagskod: 0xc0000005
Undantagsadress: 0x7926e240
Skriver: 0x00000000
Felet uppstod i modul: flash.dll
Offset: 0x0009e240

på IShockwaveFlash.set_Menu(Boolean value)
på AxShockwaveFlash.set_Menu(Boolean value)
på FEWidgetsControl.FEWidgetsControl_ParentChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
på Control.OnParentChanged(EventArgs e)
på Control._SetParent(Control ctlParent)
på Control.set_Parent(Control value)
på Control.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
på MainForm.InitializeComponent()
på MainForm..ctor()
på Program.Main(String[] args)

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
The problem is when you switch to/from fullscreen right? what resolution does your device have?

nope, and I have a correction.I removed all the widgets and then reactivated them 1 at a time. The error is DEFINITELY caused by the S2P widget. When that one isn't active, all is well. as soon as I put it onto the desktop, within a few minutes, I start getting the error messages. and BTW, I am running this on a Blue Angel so the resolution is QVGA.

nicodega

Sep 1, 2008
Hi Nicodega,

A new official version of Flashlite 3.1 has just come out and for some reason, FEWidgetslite doesn't work with it. Since this is the offical Adobe release, it probably should be looked into.

hmm could you post a link? although I don't think I'll be able to make it work until I get a ROM with that version :( (I've got it built into the rom :()

nick_martin

Mar 19, 2007
new york
I only got this
2resbww.jpg

Anything else I should do? When I installed net frame, I can't installed it successfully. I guess I have 3.5. So if that's the problem,how can I check the its version?