5.03.651.3_Stock | Rooted | 4.4.2 | Sense 6 [5/29/2014] Odex/Deodex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rdbunch

Mar 4, 2011
Minneapolis
twitter.com
I've been using the odexed rom for a while now and it has been working great! However today I noticed that the Gallery app has my pictures in reverse order. This is all fine and dandy, but swiping through photos is reversed and running any slideshow program plays everything in reverse.

Normally this isn't a big thing, which is why I didn't notice it until now. However today it presented a problem and was curious..

Does anyone else notice if their photos are in ascending order, going from newest to oldest rather oldest to newest?

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
I've been using the odexed rom for a while now and it has been working great! However today I noticed that the Gallery app has my pictures in reverse order. This is all fine and dandy, but swiping through photos is reversed and running any slideshow program plays everything in reverse.

Normally this isn't a big thing, which is why I didn't notice it until now. However today it presented a problem and was curious..

Does anyone else notice if their photos are in ascending order, going from newest to oldest rather oldest to newest?

There was a gallery update on the playstore have you updated? Maybe you need to clear the cache.

silvergt2

Dec 5, 2010
santo domingo
touch problem in apps

this rom work great and responsive, detail is that in some applications the touch stops working but when you exit the application completely normal, I'll have to change something, change the kernel that I can recommend:confused:

rdbunch

Mar 4, 2011
Minneapolis
twitter.com
I tried to clear data and cache, uninstall the updates, and reloaded my pictures with no luck :( they are still sorted in reverse order.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mzel

Dec 3, 2010
When trying to flash the firmware I am constantly getting this:

HTML:
C:\adb>fastboot.exe flash zip firmware.zip
sending 'zip' (39885 KB)...
OKAY [  2.810s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)
finished. total time: 3.060s

I am S-on and try to flash the OTA version. I tried 10 times in the row and still no luck . Am I bricked?
Also my phone pops up a message box
HTML:
Hands Free Activation
And reboots every 5 min.

What do I do next?

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
When trying to flash the firmware I am constantly getting this:

HTML:
C:\adb>fastboot.exe flash zip firmware.zip
sending 'zip' (39885 KB)...
OKAY [  2.810s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)
finished. total time: 3.060s

I am S-on and try to flash the OTA version. I tried 10 times in the row and still no luck . Am I bricked?
Also my phone pops up a message box
HTML:
Hands Free Activation
And reboots every 5 min.

What do I do next?

I am pretty sure you need to be s-off to flash firmware... Refer to firmware thread please, this is stock rooted rom thread. [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Harfainx and Riff76

mzel

Dec 3, 2010
I checked in Recovery mode and this is what I currently have:
M7_WLS_PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.0000
Radio-1.00.20.0626
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
eMMC-boot
Jul 5 2013, 17:19:22:-1

Last edited:

mzel

Dec 3, 2010
Guys, I totally got lost. I can not move neither forward nor backward. I am trying to install RUU, but I can not lock OEM. fast boot says
C:\adb>fastboot oem lock
FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 0.570s

It looks like I lost the root on my phone as I can not run su in adb shell. I can not install twrp.

C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.1-m7wls.img
sending 'recovery' (9434 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.146s]
writing 'recovery'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 1.984s

Any help is appreciated

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Couple of things here bro because I was trying to stay out of it.

One. 2 minutes of searching would have answered all of the useless questions you have asked.

Two while I have the firmware in the 2nd post this is a thread for the stock rom, on top of that in the thread where I first posted them along with a general understanding of what you were doing would lead you to knowing you need to be s-off to flash a modified firmware zip

Three when directed to another thread you continued for another 5 posts where nobody helped you yet you continued on.

This is why I locked the thread the first time and giving a "have to help" or a "nobody is helping me" response is exactly why I locked the thread before

My time is precious, I do this for fun so please don't come to me asking for ridiculous stuff without even trying to help yourself first

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts