[Q] [HELP] help me to choose a rom

Search This thread

Eminemiero

Oct 14, 2013
Montevideo
hi! i'm not sure if this doesn't goes against the forum rules, if thats the case, i'm really sorry and delete this thread.
The thing is that I'm using the stock kk rom that comes with the lg g2 D802, the international variant, and i want to change the rom, but as far as i been searching in the g2 android development d802 section i found that there where different roms like Pardus, Cloudy's, optimuspro, and many others.
My daily use of the phone is internet related apps (facebook, twitter and whatsapp), games (fifa, asphalt, racing rivals, etc) and listening to music, so i need a rom that dont have bugs in data transmision, nor batter drain issues,
can someone help me?
Sorry for my english

Last edited:

wolfclan68

Aug 5, 2010
Chula Vista, Ca
hi! i'm not sure if this doesn't goes against the forum rules, if thats the case, i'm really sorry and delete this thread.
The thing is that I'm using the stock kk rom that comes with the lg g2 D802, the international variant, and i want to change the rom, but as far as i been searching in the g2 android development d802 section i found that there where different roms like Pardus, Cloudy's, optimuspro, and many others.
My daily use of the phone is internet related apps (facebook, twitter and whatsapp), games (fifa, asphalt, racing rivals, etc) and listening to music, so i need a rom that dont have bugs in data transmision, nor batter drain issues,
can someone help me?
Sorry for my english

I'm not on an 802, but CloudyFlex is outstanding, especially paired with Simple Kernel. Battery life is ridiculous, I average 2-3 days per charge. And performance is excellent. You probably want to make sure you have a backup of your APN, many have had issues getting data after flashing, me included. But following this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656046 solved that.

Reactions: Eminemiero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can someone help me?
    Sorry for my english

I'm not on an 802, but CloudyFlex is outstanding, especially paired with Simple Kernel. Battery life is ridiculous, I average 2-3 days per charge. And performance is excellent. You probably want to make sure you have a backup of your APN, many have had issues getting data after flashing, me included. But following this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656046 solved that.