Search This thread

N3Ti

May 5, 2012
I personally can't find good changelog for nightlies. One you linked is better than nothing, but it's not that useful too. It says no changes in last 2 nightlies - how can it be possible? Why release them then? :)

It seems that there are no changes to nightlies from change log. Cm 7.2 is old and stable for most of the supported devices. Focus of cyanogenmod has already shifted to cm9->cm10->cm10.1 so it makes sense. These nightlies are compiled by bots so there is no human involvement(and that is why there are new biulds) . So unless someone makes cm7.2 or device specific changes to code nightlies will remain same.

keithspg

Aug 26, 2011
It is unfortunate that the Atrix has lost interest from the community. Cm9+ will not be totally supported due to Motorola changing their minds on XT9 and nobody had finished the Atrix features for cm7... frustrating. I'll probably have to move to an lte device, probably samsung, and day goodbye yo the awesome car dock integration that the Atrix offers... bummer.

Keith

JVogler

Mar 3, 2010
Are CM7 nightly's all done? There hasn't been a new one in over 2 weeks...

LāvLab / HostileSlothRecords

I wouldn't count on any more updates. Devices just come out too often for custom ROM's to ever be supported long enough to get them 100% ported to most devices. Once the threads start quieting down to this pace, development has moved on.

I just now noticed the 'tags' for this thread, including:

***aids, anal wrath, burning, cm7, hemmorroids, preparationh, rectal tearing***

I'm glad they got cm7 in there!

Last edited:

nlabrad

Jul 29, 2011
Buenos Aires
Hi guys, again after some time ive lost the vibration in the notifications even tho i have the option enabled.
It happens with any cm7, and im sure its not the phone because if i clear data its going to work again. Maybe its because of some app but i dont know.

I took a look to dmesg, and saw a lot of these:
evdev: event8-1454: buffer overflow

Im not saying that this is related to the vib problem, but it would be nice to know what does it means. Or what could be causing it. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please use this thread for all your discussion about the Nightly builds for CM7 for the Atrix.​
    It is important to note that Nightly Builds are not for most Users
    Things to know about Nightly Builds:
    • Not Stable releases
    • Will have bugs / issues
    • Not intended to be used as main everyday ROM
    • Are not Fully Supported like Stable Releases
    • Should not be used by people that are not Masters of ADB
    • You Should be comfortable enough to recover from soft bricks On your OWN
    • 90% chance you will be wipping your data (factory reset) at some point and time
    DO NOT REPORT ISSUES ON NIGHTLIES ON THE BUG TRACKER
    Nightly builds can be found here:
    http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=olympus
    is everyone at cyanogen dead or something? hahaha

No we aren't dead. Turl is working on hdmi with a couple others and we are taking a look at webtop. We are also still trying to get fingerprit merged in to cm main. There is a lot of code cleanup to do.

CM 7.2 should be out soon.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    FYI, I'm watching this thread too and removing flames & simple 'thanks' messages. If you see someone start asking about the fingerprint reader or webtop, or anything remotely n00bish, please report the post instead of trolling the thread and causing it to get out of hand. Thanks!
    NP...

Does Cyanogenmod or Dev Team post changelogs about each update/nightly?

https://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=olympus
    OK guys lets cool down. Flaming period will not be tolerated. It doesnt matter who is doing it. As far as X is concerned he normally doesnt make pointless posts and likes to help to keep the peace.

This thread has been cleaned up once already. I would really hate to have to close it due to people not following the rules and as Rom Development threads are ment for developing current roms and not just to get the rom out there like this one is I would try my best to keep it on topic.