FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,979

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
NickQuedateConmigo
31st July 2017, 03:47 PM |#20481  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. Any threads regarding sign? Normally I'm sign using test key..if someone know..could you pls advice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170731-224219.png
Views:	450
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	4228731  

31st July 2017, 08:37 PM |#20482  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,642

More
@HootanParsa

German ready
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 09:56 PM |#20483  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

@HootanParsa

German ready

@HorstiG @HootanParsa

Thanks, you guys rock!
31st July 2017, 10:57 PM |#20484  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,642

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2k13

@HorstiG @HootanParsa

Thanks, you guys rock!

German again ready
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
1st August 2017, 01:44 AM |#20485  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I don't know if it's fixed already (I actually have ver. 6.16.7) but I noticed that when a emoticon is in the file name when I download something from tumblr (a video for example, with emoticons like these 🍭🌞🌜 etc) the file would show that is 0 bytes and non deleteable, I thought it was a bug or something so I root my device with kingroot and installed root explorer to change permissions and delete, but to my surprise the files had the original size and I could play them on mx player, but when I looked in MiX again, it still showed 0 bytes.
Hopefully it can be fixed though it's not a big deal.
1st August 2017, 02:14 AM |#20486  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsukai

[...] the file would show that is 0 bytes and non deleteable [...]

When you tried to delete and wasn't able to do so, did it display some error message? In this case, I think a MiX log could be helpful.
1st August 2017, 02:33 AM |#20487  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
It didn't show any error, it "deleted" the file but when I refreshed the folder or went to back and forward, the files were there again, 0 bytes. That's what I didn't understand. Maybe adding the emoticons to the text/etc support list would fix this.
1st August 2017, 03:40 AM |#20488  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
There should be no problem with UTF8 characters (eg. emojis) in filenames. You can confirm the files are there by using another file manager. Most problems in deleting files are contained in log files, as well as basic device information, which can help identifying and fixing the problem.
1st August 2017, 03:44 AM |#20489  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,068

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsukai

It didn't show any error, it "deleted" the file but when I refreshed the folder or went to back and forward, the files were there again, 0 bytes. That's what I didn't understand. Maybe adding the emoticons to the text/etc support list would fix this.

As suggested, a log would be helpful (in fact they are expected with bug reports). In the FAQ (linked in OPs of this thread) there is a description of how to use MiXplorer's native logging feature as well as a description of the additional details about the device which would also be helpful.

[EDIT]It seems that I've cross posted with @Sr. Zé Alguém and you may notice that we are both suggesting logging the issue.

To @Sr. Zé Alguém's point, emojis should be supported. There has been previous discussion in this thread about it which you can find by searching. Why they may not be working in your case could depend on the details of the circumstances. This is why we are suggesting that you provide those details and a log. Another consideration is that maybe the problem has nothing to do with emoticons and is entirely coincidental. Again, that could be determined by knowing the details and seeing a log of the issue.
1st August 2017, 06:33 AM |#20490  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hello hassan! would it be possible to add progress bar to tcp file transfer? if possible can you add this feature. thank you very much. i'm a die hard follower of this project.
1st August 2017, 10:43 AM |#20491  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 28,979

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickQuedateConmigo

Hi. Any threads regarding sign? Normally I'm sign using test key..if someone know..could you pls advice

Hi, there is some information here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)