FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,521 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,112

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2019, 09:48 AM |#30461  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Read the changelog in op. Archive to is for receiving shared files from others app. You can find a mix icon (Archive to...) inside the share bottomsheet popup when you share a file from others appp

NB: you can also share a file from MiX, to MiX, then simply paste it into the folder you want the compressed file to end up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free

4th July 2019, 10:36 AM |#30462  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
4th July 2019, 10:45 AM |#30463  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i'm on MiXplorer_v6.39.0-Beta_B19070310. i can't see 'the new 'Archive To...' function'. please explain where/how i can access it.

Hi, do you have the archive add-on? Then if you share files from other apps you can choose 'Archive to...'. Now I'm able to 'Archive To...' my scanned PDFs directly from the scan app encrypted to the dropbox. Currently I have to enter my password each time. If mixplorer offers this password as preset, it would be even easier.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

NB: you can also share a file from MiX, to MiX, then simply paste it into the folder you want the compressed file to end up.

Yes, perfect feature. Just a preset password is missing to simplify an encrypted cloud backup of my documents. I'm looking for a simple solution like this for ages!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NastyBrother For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NastyBrother Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 11:06 AM |#30464  
Thanks Meter: 1,257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBrother

..do you have the archive add-on? Then if you share files ...

atm, no. probably why i didn't see this option. will investigate later.
4th July 2019, 12:20 PM |#30465  
Thanks Meter: 561

More
The latest version 6.39.0 beta cannot show folder icon thumbnails anymore (please go to Android/Data to confirm). In version 6.38.0, there was not this problem. Please check and fix it if it's correct. Thank you for this good file explorer.
The Following User Says Thank You to lemonade747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lemonade747 Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 12:54 PM |#30466  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
When connecting an OTG drive, it is displayed twice - both as a drive and as a USB device with a red icon. How to leave only the first? Maybe write something in the settings file manually so that USB0 is not displayed? 6.36.4.
4th July 2019, 12:56 PM |#30467  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
can't add language in app, and locale.mixplorer.com is not accessible.
is this only to me?
The Following User Says Thank You to dragon02288 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragon02288 Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 10:39 PM |#30468  

More
Quote:

@HootanParsa
The new 'Archive To...' function is terrific! I love it!

Is there a way to define a password that is always offered to me during this process? Maybe by a simple check box? Then I can use it to protect my data in the Dropbox easily. Then the box should be in the unpack dialogue, too.

NB

@HootanParsa

Wow! You already implemented this feature in the new beta !?! Marvellous, THANK YOU !!!

Will it be possible to implemented it in the decompress dialogue as well?

And since I work a lot with the cloud: would it be possible in future releases to use the 7z format as well in the cloud instead of ZIP only? I'm sorry for these next ideas .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NastyBrother For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NastyBrother Ad-Free
5th July 2019, 12:18 AM |#30469  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:

And since I work a lot with the cloud: would it be possible in future releases to use the 7z format as well in the cloud instead of ZIP only? I'm sorry for these next ideas .

I have only gone into the feature once, but one of the settings/drop downs already allowed you to select many different formats, including 7z.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
5th July 2019, 04:34 AM |#30470  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

I have only gone into the feature once, but one of the settings/drop downs already allowed you to select many different formats, including 7z.

You are right: for internal storage and SD cards. But if you choose cloud storage (webdav, OneDrive, GDrive. Etc,) only ZIP is available.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NastyBrother For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NastyBrother Ad-Free
5th July 2019, 07:02 AM |#30471  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hello

What do you think about this feature : backuping app (+data) automatically in a specified directory when installing / upgrading or uninstalling ?

Best regards

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phvo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phvo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)