Originally Posted by onlytanmoy
@HootanParsa When I go to Audio (content://mix/audio) section from the bookmarks panel on the left, it also displays .mp4 video files. Is there a way to have it display .mp3 files alone?
I do not have .mp4 when I click on bookmark Audio. Which build are you using?
Anyway here a little tip for achieving a better custom bookmark:
1. Go to left drawer and choose All Files.
2. After all files are retrieved then click on the lens icon and then on the squared arrow on the right..a popup will show like this im picture.
3. Enter your custom filetypes extensions like the picture shows.
4. Click ok to start the search.
5. After search is done, long press address bar and choose "add to..." > bookmark
Now you have a custom bookmark ready and super fast. Hope this helps.