OK here's my new v1.1 weapons ranking.
1. Shredder: IMO the shredder has propelled itself past agony this update. The shredder is a good all around weapon, the only con is the clip size. Agony is such a close second that I wouldn't mind if someone disagreed with me on this. Guys you gotta watch out for is pretty much everyone level 20+ because its popular now,
2. Agony: Still brings the largest clip size to the table. 120 fully upgraded gives it twice the clip size of the warmonger. The warmonger is outclassed on so many level by the agony now. Extremely popular weapon.
3. Doom hammer: The doomhammer has become the premiere noobtube killer since the update. So many people have started using, even noobtubers, to the point I'm moving back to the marauder for close ranged kills. Watch out for cheap shot gunner who wait behind tight corners. Extremely popular.
4. Spate: Devastating once you get past the slow bullet speed. I have heard mixed review if it but it's cheap price makes it win over the atilla and marauder.
5. Atilla: Good all around assault rifle, but slow ROF and small clip hinders it. Decent gun if you get past the fire rate,
6. Marauder: Not as quick raids but can be quick if used right. Cqc at its finest, it has good range for a sub machine gun. Unfortunately it is an inconsistent killer, some matches you'll head shot and own from a distance, other matches you'll get dropped easy and take clips to kill someone. Good secondary weapon.
7. Warmonger: One of the biggest wastes of cash behind the second turret and barrage, it is outclassed by the agony. Hit detection only makes the gun seem worse so you'll have to get used to it. Still decent when used correctly.
8. Big Boy: For a first tier weapon it lasts a while as a weapon, it has decent accuracy and range. You'll think you're a beast if you have this but everyone else has bandits.
9. Vega: Pretty accurate, buy this ASAP it is good at low levels.
10. Barrage: Well it shoots fast and is accurate, it's just so underpowered. Since the beta I've found it underpowered. Props to people who are or were loyal to it, like phantasmx. Wouldn't buy this right away.
11. Surgeon and OSOG: The reason I've put these low is because of the fact they often hinder a teams performance than help, Only a handful of players dominate with these, Jabsten comes to mind. Most snipers can't hit a moving target. They just sit far away and miss a lot . Don't test them though, running straight gets you a bullet through the chest or head.
12. Mace: Not bad, just not really great like the doom hammer.
13. Bandit: Fastest ROF but packs no punch, best to get rid of it after level 10.
14. Rocketlaunchers: Based on how overpowered they are and how cheaply they,re used, they get placed here. When used right, top 6.