By krazeecracker, Senior Member on 3rd November 2012, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2013, 02:20 AM |#2431  
Flag Medellin
Thanks Meter: 342

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afia2k8

That's the other annoying thing.When you do quick command icons, your enemy can see that massive bubble above your head (not sure if they can hear your command too though). So you have to time it right if you're commanding behind enemy lines.

I do however, know that you can hear your enemies commands after your dead.

You can also hear it while you're playing, I've found a lot of people while they're asking for some medical assistance.

26th February 2013, 08:58 AM |#2432  
Thanks Meter: 1,245

More
Quote:

That's the other annoying thing.When you do quick command icons, your enemy can see that massive bubble above your head (not sure if they can hear your command too though). So you have to time it right if you're commanding behind enemy lines.

I do however, know that you can hear your enemies commands after your dead.

They can hear you, but it's not easy to know who is commanding for health or ammo, so that's why there is a bubble to let your team know. I think it's not annoying at all. If an enemy is commanding for health, I kill that guy first.
26th February 2013, 03:13 PM |#2433  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturist

They can hear you, but it's not easy to know who is commanding for health or ammo, so that's why there is a bubble to let your team know. I think it's not annoying at all. If an enemy is commanding for health, I kill that guy first.

I'm fine with that, but the massive bubble should only be visible to your own team . Haha, nice one.
27th February 2013, 05:01 AM |#2434  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs down ShadowGun: Deadzone Cheaters!
Sososoabc is a cheater. He has multiple nicknames, he is sososo, sososorabc, and [blank name].
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	1764559  
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle0457 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kyle0457 Ad-Free
27th February 2013, 08:27 AM |#2435  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion
So guys, is the voice chat thing working or is it still a scam. Only reason I want premium

Sent from my i777 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2013, 12:42 PM |#2436  
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 501

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiImMartin

So guys, is the voice chat thing working or is it still a scam. Only reason I want premium

I have premium and never use it, I just use it for more xp and money. And last time I used it it was worthless
27th February 2013, 03:19 PM |#2437  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,266

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It does seem to work but it's very temperamental. I do hear people playing music through it at times but as far as speech goes, it's crap.
27th February 2013, 05:10 PM |#2438  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle0457

Sososoabc is a cheater. He has multiple nicknames, he is sososo, sososorabc, and [blank name].

Thanks. A screenshot of him with the sososorabc nick would be helpful as well.
27th February 2013, 06:58 PM |#2439  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:

I've used it and it works fine for me. Its always been clear but like they said most people just play music.
27th February 2013, 07:59 PM |#2440  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle0457

I hate [blank name]. He just finds glitches and hides behind the rock in renegade port, killing us blue team spawning from Zone D as we try to capture zone C. And it's annoying as I didn't want to leave the match as I was the top killer with over 20 kills already. There should be an option to kick people out if it's voted by many in a game. Or at least let us earn xp/$ even if we leave early.
27th February 2013, 08:22 PM |#2441  
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 501

More
Quote:

I hate [blank name]. He just finds glitches and hides behind the rock in renegade port, killing us blue team spawning from Zone D as we try to capture zone C. And it's annoying as I didn't want to leave the match as I was the top killer with over 20 kills already. There should be an option to kick people out if it's voted by many in a game. Or at least let us earn xp/$ even if we leave early.

Post screenshot over on madfingers forum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)