Anyone using GB ?

Search This thread
H

hrinfrnlmjsty

I think not so much people are using gingerbread anymore. I don't use. Because some applications I want are not compatible with gb or don't give effective usage in gingerbread. So many people keen on using other custom roms.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I still use it cuz I don't know how to root it. Hope I'll learnt it by this summer.

We got march...

I suppose you got a Galaxy W too, just like most others in the "Galaxy W" forum.

If you feel bored oneday, Someone (e.g. me) can help you getting your phone rooted. As for our phone its a aproved and quite safe procedure( i know it's necessary to keep in mind something can go wrong by different reasons), it's not necessarry to collect informations for the next three months. If you know what your phone and what your computer is you'll just need an usb cable and a working internet connection. In the case all you heard about "rooting" is the word itself you know your phone type and are REALLY WILLED TO READ, you will get it work in less than two hours for the Samsung i8150 ;)

Last edited:

Monti94

Jan 21, 2013
Yes, I used CM7 and Manisalee45! ROM also. the last is the best GB rom IMO. :) Now I'm on Cm9.