New rom ... AMP

Search This thread

samy.3660

Dec 1, 2006
Mumbai
This rom is fastest i have tried yet on wm6.1 and it is the most stable one.
It is faster than nothin roms if you know how his roms used to be....
So this is the one i recommend to everybody.

D

Deleted member 804010

Downloading now - thanks for this, will update once flashed

jonsudra

Mar 2, 2008
East Sacramento
I am very interested in trying this out but I can't get the download link to work. I have tried both firefox and internet explorer. Could someone please share on rapidshare or megaupload.
Thanks

character

Aug 22, 2006
@newbie
the rom came from kasier rom

I am using the mediafire because I want to give a rom that has no virus that came in their downloads... if someone want to have it mirrored please check your antivirus first before giving a link

as we have agreed grinminded and I; we want to give a rom that will suite everybody if you can see after a hard reset you have a 30 mb storage for your personal taste :)

dont want to overcrowd a rom that you will not use... if you want to have a rom that has your applications on it maybe you can give me a PM and give me a oem and sys so I can include this on our next release

again I want to thank you for trying this rom and try to report if there is something is wrong /bugs

AMP may also mean angat mo pinoy ( there are so many cooks out there but less I see filipino's putting their roms here... so we took a brave step to let you have a taste of filipino dish taste like :)

:)happy to hear that everyone that has tasted this rom was satisfied:)

jonsudra

Mar 2, 2008
East Sacramento
Problem downloading

I have tried downloading from my windows xp machine and no luck getting it. I have no tried from ubunutu machine and it downloads a 0kb file. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I am doing wrong here. Funny how I have no trouble flashing my phone but I can't even download this rom.

Thanks for any help,
Jon

S.V.I

congrads on the rom release! trying it now.

I have a sugjestion: enable NTIZ, and either make the Network wizard not auto run on first boot or integrate it into customization. The two conflict and make the customization run slow.
just installed it a few minutes ago and backing up my settings registry.
This thing seems to work very well.

character

Aug 22, 2006
This rom is fastest i have tried yet on wm6.1 and it is the most stable one.
It is faster than nothin roms if you know how his roms used to be....
So this is the one i recommend to everybody.

thank you for your comment ... it fattens my heart

but please no comparing
personally...I believe nothin is a great cook better than I am

character

Aug 22, 2006
calling graphics out there

as you can see the AMP bootscreen is not that perfect

if you want you can share your creations here
the picture is in .png
the size is 320x320

please post creations here

samy.3660

Dec 1, 2006
Mumbai
thank you for your comment ... it fattens my heart

but please no comparing
personally...I believe nothin is a great cook better than I am

Actually i am not comparing, WM6.1 is faster than WM6.
And Nothin has only offered his roms in WM6 and not in WM6.1.
So What i was trying to say is that there was no WM6.1 faster than Nothins WM6 Paradox. Hence yours is the first one which is faster than his WM6 roms.
And none the less i am bigger fan of Nothin, and was using his WM6 until i put hands on yours 6.1.
Great job character!!!

patek

Nov 5, 2005
Budapest
Hey Samy (and Nothin !), I totally agree with Samy, I am using Nothin's Paradox Clean 5.2 .
I tried some 6.1 Roms, but I am always back to the Nothins's one.
Maybe I should try this ROM ...
Samy, can be changed the page pool size with the Wizard Service Tool ?

Thanks

samy.3660

Dec 1, 2006
Mumbai
Hey Samy (and Nothin !), I totally agree with Samy, I am using Nothin's Paradox Clean 5.2 .
I tried some 6.1 Roms, but I am always back to the Nothins's one.
Maybe I should try this ROM ...
Samy, can be changed the page pool size with the Wizard Service Tool ?

Thanks
I think you can change coz i never tried wizard service tool to change page pool in WM6.1

S.V.I

I tried to change the comm manager with advanced config. so a funny thing happened.
I changed it to large butttons expecting it to work with 10 buttons... however, all I saw was white text, no background... that is the white text was over the previous screen (and barely visible).
So I got this idea: why not make the background semi-transparent. vista like. that way you can still see the background immage and the previous screen,

Note: can't connect to internet via activesync.

unem

Apr 16, 2007
I tried to change the comm manager with advanced config. so a funny thing happened.
I changed it to large butttons expecting it to work with 10 buttons... however, all I saw was white text, no background... that is the white text was over the previous screen (and barely visible).
So I got this idea: why not make the background semi-transparent. vista like. that way you can still see the background immage and the previous screen,

Note: can't connect to internet via activesync.

tried applying the registry tweak found in this forum and internet via activesync works now

had to add this in PC via regedit

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services]
"AllowLSP"=dword:00000000

character

Aug 22, 2006
@unem
thanks for that ...you can use total commander for that tweak

please report any more problems so we can fix the problem... I am planning a release soon for AMP and will include all the problems you have encountered so that you can have a rom that is relatively bug free:)( dreaming) that is our mission

again thank you for trying out this rom again give comments so that we can fix it

Last edited:

unem

Apr 16, 2007
i don't know whether any of you faced this but calls which i got while i was on another call (call-waiting feature enabled) were shown as received calls instead of missed calls...kinda got fixed by installing "Wizard_reTOUCHed_Dialer2.cab"