Thx fuss, you' a big crack!
thx 4 everything!

1st March 2012, 08:33 PM |#292  
Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Chambéry
Thanks Meter: 5,089

Donate to Me
More
I just measured the output without & with this mod on a Galaxy S II 91000 Gingerbread ROM.

No change whatsoever: very same output.

On which setup is it confirmed working exactly?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supercurio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift supercurio Ad-Free
1st March 2012, 08:38 PM |#293  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm using cm7 nightly on p500 but I'm getting an error when I flash... "status 0" or something... I have cwm 5.0.2.0
Any help?? I really wanna check this out...

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
1st March 2012, 08:43 PM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hccompany

I'm using cm7 nightly on p500 but I'm getting an error when I flash... "status 0" or something... I have cwm 5.0.2.0
Any help?? I really wanna check this out...

The same...

1st March 2012, 08:43 PM |#295  
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercurio

I just measured the output without & with this mod on a Galaxy S II 91000 Gingerbread ROM.

No change whatsoever: very same output.

On which setup is it confirmed working exactly?

There is no change because the zip is not configured for all phones and the files don't actually do anything. I made a new one that mounts /system properly for the Triumph and all it does is add files. Doesn't replace any. So that means there is nothing to call the configs and libs to actually use them. That's with CM7 and MIUI.
fuss132
1st March 2012, 08:44 PM |#296  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This here wents out of control! As i already said credits goes to RockoDev ans HTC! The libfiles are For Htcs editing Date and there is no App For this! It just like an eq.

I just posted this yesterday and saw the news late today cause of and I just though WTF?? Whats going on here?? The newswriter said Its working for all devices and i think so too but IT was Not planned to be! And not tested at all only on sl!

And there is an updaterproblem too!

I'm just sorry I dont know what happened? It was more like a test on sl and now thousands of people downloaded and some are saiing this is working and some not

But on most of the devices cause of the updater problem there are no files being copied!!!

Im so sorry ..

Sent from my GT-i9000 using XDA App
1st March 2012, 08:51 PM |#297  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuss132

This here wents out of control! As i already said credits goes to RockoDev ans HTC! The libfiles are For Htcs editing Date and there is no App For this! It just like an eq.

I just posted this yesterday and saw the news late today cause of and I just though WTF?? Whats going on here?? The newswriter said Its working for all devices and i think so too but IT was Not planned to be! And not tested at all only on sl!

I'm just sorry I dont know what happened? It was more like a test on sl and now thousands of people downloaded and some are saiing this is working and some not

But on most of the devices cause of the updater problem there are no files being copied!!!

Im so sorry ..

We're all responsible for our own devices, so don't worry about it. Seems like this thread got out of control before you even had a chance to look...
1st March 2012, 08:57 PM |#298  
Thanks Meter: 870

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebar2011

Take the pain to read through what this actually does and how it works before getting trolling! If you think some audiophiles & sound professionals can be fooled by mere placebo, try harder!

Sent from XDA Premium

I'll stick to supercurio & my own common sense, thank you. Btw Mr. Audiophile, a "boomy" sound with added bass isn't any better.
1st March 2012, 09:05 PM |#299  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 612

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd0g

I'll stick to supercurio & my own common sense, thank you. Btw Mr. Audiophile, a "boomy" sound with added bass isn't any better.

Did you even read my previous post about what actually happened in my case?
You need to read more!
Don't teach me bass, I do that for a living lol..

Sent from XDA Premium
1st March 2012, 09:07 PM |#300  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi everyone!

I've tested this on my Xperia Neo (MT15i) and its working perfectly

Thank you very much for this port ! eheh
1st March 2012, 09:08 PM |#301  
Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Chambéry
Thanks Meter: 5,089

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuss132

Im so sorry ..

I don't understand, what is your testing and measurement methodology to know if the mod you're suggesting here works?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread